Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine the horor of being born in china.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Being born as a short small dicked chinaman.
Living in an overcrowded city filled with toxic fumes. Food taste like shit and is contaminated. Everybody looks the same and is named Lee.
AE2776.png

Your government completely controlles your life and everything is censored, you wouldn't even be able to use incels.is
People literally shitting on the streets.

Completely unable to get a woman for the sole reason that there are like 40 million less females compared to men.
I would rather be born in Brazil where I'm likely to get murdered by some narco then be born in china.

hahahaha everyone one looks the same and is named lee

I would rather live in Brazil over China as well. But a nice area in Brazil, like Ipanema or one of those majority white cities a few 100KM's south of Rio.

Just fucking LOL @ being a Chinese man in China.

As a middle-eastcell I still wouldnt prefer China. Thank you america for bringing one gram of western ideas while bringing destruction.

Brazil is indeed better than China. Proof: lots of Chinese people flee from China to live here.

Chinese are blackpilled laced with crystal meth, speed, and heroin. They're literally soulless creatures they have kids working in factories at a young age, they eat live animals including dogs and cats, their doctors literally buy organs off people to sell in the black market or they just straight up let people die so they can get their organs. The Chinese will rip people off at the drop of a hat there was a post a while ago on 4chan about a guy that was one of those intermediary in China that overlooks Western companies purchases. They're trusted a little bit more since these people are European that speak mandarin so they don't get ripped off so easily anyways his story was the same bullshit of the Chinese using shit material and not doing what's promised according to their orders, one time he helped out a Swedish tourist that was stabbed and the hospital wouldn't service him because he didn't want to pay for the guy and he just left him there, he basically reaffirms the belief that the Chinese are slant eyed jews and will rip you off and kill your family and they're disgusting behavior. There was also a story about a guy in China that was falsly arrested in some town and he got hepatits and he spent the last of his days eating at several restaurants and since they don't wash their plates properly over there all the people that came into contact with this plates got the virus and their family members would also get it and millions of people died. This is the mentality of the Chinese man http://theync.com/chinas-tragic-school-violence.htm this is what happens when you have no god and no morals, these people have not once heard of or practiced humility or turning the other cheek or anything moral I swear to fucking god these people will be the end of us as a species unless they change their ways.

Chinese are blackpilled laced with crystal meth, speed, and heroin. They're literally soulless creatures they have kids working in factories at a young age, they eat live animals including dogs and cats, their doctors literally buy organs off people to sell in the black market or they just straight up let people die so they can get their organs. The Chinese will rip people off at the drop of a hat there was a post a while ago on 4chan about a guy that was one of those intermediary in China that overlooks Western companies purchases. They're trusted a little bit more since these people are European that speak mandarin so they don't get ripped off so easily anyways his story was the same bullshit of the Chinese using shit material and not doing what's promised according to their orders, one time he helped out a Swedish tourist that was stabbed and the hospital wouldn't service him because he didn't want to pay for the guy and he just left him there, he basically reaffirms the belief that the Chinese are slant eyed jews and will rip you off and kill your family and they're disgusting behavior. There was also a story about a guy in China that was falsly arrested in some town and he got hepatits and he spent the last of his days eating at several restaurants and since they don't wash their plates properly over there all the people that came into contact with this plates got the virus and their family members would also get it and millions of people died. This is the mentality of the Chinese man http://theync.com/chinas-tragic-school-violence.htm this is what happens when you have no god and no morals, these people have not once heard of or practiced humility or turning the other cheek or anything moral I swear to fucking god these people will be the end of us as a species unless they change their ways.
I have a seen a man run over a wandering child and kill her. Another oncoming vehicle sees the kid, and drives right over her as well. When they interviewed this driver, as the mother is grieving her dead toddler, he couldn't even muster anything resembling an apology.

Spics are still worse tbh

Why do you evolve to be like that, that's a question

Spics are still worse tbh
Cope tbh fam

Why do you evolve to be like that, that's a question
Survival of the fittest, no teachings in forgiving ones enemies, no value in human life. Only the psychopathic survive in China, sometimes I wonder if those chinese drivers in the CCTV footage that run over kids do it because they are incel and will never had kids of their own? I was also reading an article on a Chinese law that states that if you cripple someone you have to pay for that person for as long as they live so they have no choice but to keep on running them over and just pay for one funeral. Also the ultra wealthy kids of Chinese communist party run over people for fun and never get charged for anything and just the whole political system is like watching an action movie/novela.

no value in human life.
This raises a lot of questions, about humanity overall and what japanese did to them in WWII. If they don't value their lives themselves, why blaming japanese for doing basically the same and condemn them in commiting "war crimes"?

This raises a lot of questions, about humanity overall and what japanese did to them in WWII. If they don't value their lives themselves, why blaming japanese for doing basically the same and condemn them in commiting "war crimes"?

I'm heavily critical of the Japanese, even against my anime loving peers that pretty much renounced my freindship after a heated exchange about all the rapes and massacres that went on during WW2. I even use the example of the Bataan death march against bluepilled normies that think the U.S owes the Israelis defense aide for the holocaust when that had less to do with the U.S than the death march did and we still forgave the Japanese and provided them with money to rebuild just so they wouldn't become a communist country. We've even given them minority status because of George Takei's internment camp stories even though nothing happened to them.

as shitty as western people and culture is i really take life in the west for granted

The Chinese are mentally equipped to deal with such a shitty life. It just seems really bad to you because you're not from there.

China is the best place to buy JB sex slaves... I know from a friend...