Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine that if the economy goes even more south foids will be selling their bodies for canned soup or toilet paper...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Would that be a likely scenario if the Corona Crisis in not resolved in the near future?

Does anyone think that when shit hits the fan beta providers will be in more demand?

Define shit hits the fan. If it gets really bad the betas won't have income either, so not much buxing to go around. And it'll be like TWD where each area is owned by a warlord (Negan types) and get all the women (his wives) and the rest are left with nothing. Ya know, like how it is today.

But obviously during any type of crisis foids always have their meatflaps to fall back on. Oldest profession for a reason.

If this happens I will offer them food only if they debase themselves on camera, example make the cunt eat nails while sitting on a maggot infested piece of roadkill.

If shit hits the fan, I'll pretend I care about them.
I'll just pump and dump them like chad did when society existed.
They didn't care about me before, why should I care about them?
Fucking whores
full

Imagine if this virus pandemic really triggers the next Great Depression. People thought this decade was gonna be the Roaring '20s but it might just become the Gloomy '30s.

Honestly though, if prostitutes start offering themselves for cheap, it would be pretty nice.

If this happens I will offer them food only if they debase themselves on camera, example make the cunt eat nails while sitting on a maggot infested piece of roadkill.
Based

Just toilet things

Lol!

Define shit hits the fan. If it gets really bad the betas won't have income either, so not much buxing to go around. And it'll be like TWD where each area is owned by a warlord (Negan types) and get all the women (his wives) and the rest are left with nothing. Ya know, like how it is today.

But obviously during any type of crisis foids always have their meatflaps to fall back on. Oldest profession for a reason.
I can pretty much see it going TWD too.
Betas will buxx for a warlord who will get all the qts.
Betas are like the sexless working ants in an ant colony.

I member back in 2013 (before the blackpill), we were watching a documentary about evolution and mom told that the poor females are always those who suffer the most because chad monkey was beating foid monkey. And i was like wtf, the beta monkey is risking his life in the savana to get food because the alpha only shares with females.

Over if you bump your own thread ngl
still foids will always win due to beta cucks disposed to give their left nut for m'lady

This won't happen. Betabux will give her things for free. And if she does have to fuck and suck for canned food it will be CHAD ONLY

I am now Prince Charmin!

Would be interesting

tbh im hoping society gets so fucked up that all law is in turmoil and it is truly the land of the free
certain things i would do that wouldn't be looked at or cared about. i can think of a lot of good things i'd enjoy doing with no prying eyes watching my every move