Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"imagine someone asking who your ex is"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I made a mistake of going on tik tok and I see these clips in alot of related videos - "imagine someone asking who your ex is and they show them this" and then it's just a bunch of extremely underwhelming beckies posting ten million pictures of themselves

Some chads too

But wow, this is legitately so vain that I'm taken back even by tik tok standards.

Why are Normies like this? Why are they so incredibly self centered and vapid? Legitimately felt myself getting angry watching this. Like incredibly angry. When this is the norm among Normies , IT will SERIOUSLY try to claim that it's not all about looks even faced with something like this.

Last edited:
They are just rats in a race for instant gratification. They want people to see those hundreds thousands of pictures of themselves on social media and compliment them so they feel some validation and satisfaction in their cookie-cutter and empty lives. I can't use tiktok or snapchat without wanting to rope 24/7 so I avoid both like the plague. I'm not even that old and shit like this is making me feel like the old man yells at cloud meme from the simpsons

They are just rats in a race for instant gratification. They want people to see those hundreds thousands of pictures of themselves on social media and compliment them so they feel some validation and satisfaction in their cookie-cutter and empty lives. I can't use tiktok or snapchat without wanting to rope 24/7 so I avoid both like the plague. I'm not even that old and shit like this is making me feel like the old man yells at cloud meme from the simpsons
Cope.

I am the same though.

Screenshot 88

LMAO was this supposed to be used as one of the good or bad photos?

View attachment 272043
LMAO was this supposed to be used as one of the good or bad photos?
That video is filled with chads but for some reason almost every single of the foids looks extremely underwhelming even with makeup on, like low tier beckies at best

It's amazing, you have to be a 8/10 Chad to have the same effect as a 4/10 toilet

That video is filled with chads but for some reason almost every single of the foids looks extremely underwhelming even with makeup on, like low tier beckies at best

It's amazing, you have to be a 8/10 Chad to have the same effect as a 4/10 toilet
You have to be an 8/10 chad for a lobotomized goldfish looking whore
JFL

You have to be an 8/10 chad for a lobotomized goldfish looking whore
JFL
Legit thought the foid you posted was joking at first, looks fucking terrible

That's the effect social media, tinder and simps in general have on foids. That right there, thinking they're godesses

Legit thought the foid you posted was joking at first, looks fucking terrible

That's the effect social media, tinder and simps in general have on foids. That right there, thinking they're godesses
They're not even putting effort in at this point and they're still getting beta-males sucking up to them. It's baffling.

That is a perfect way to describe it. They are just so different from us and when I see this shit on tik tok or other social media I feel like im just not getting part of it, like im an old man who just doesnt understand what theyre doing. But they are really that vapid that there is nothing there to get, its just them filming themselves to attention whore with meaningless text and background music.

That is a perfect way to describe it. They are just so different from us and when I see this shit on tik tok or other social media I feel like im just not getting part of it, like im an old man who just doesnt understand what theyre doing. But they are really that vapid that there is nothing there to get, its just them filming themselves to attention whore with meaningless text and background music.
Cope, you'd likely do the exact same if you weren't ugly.

Probably but still worth it to call out the degeneracy and the current state of SMV for even the ugliest of foids. They can't see how things are rigged in their favor because they benefit from it

fucking whores

Why are Normies like this? Why are they so incredibly self centered and vapid? Legitimately felt myself getting angry watching this. Like incredibly angry. When this is the norm among Normies , IT will SERIOUSLY try to claim that it's not all about looks even faced with something like this.
Worst thing is that they are like that 99% of the time
You can barely communicate with a few of these "individuals",just because they try to immitate what they see on social media CONSTANTLY
I cant remember the last time I had a real convo with anyone that isnt a close friend

imagine being able to utter the word "ex"
2EC66940 DA6D 4A37 AA2E 6998139BD18D

Tiktok should be considered an act of terrorism.

I legit can't look at teen Beckies without getting extremely angry. They remind me of what I missed, and that is too painful. This is why I have never gone on Tik-Tok, nor ever will.