Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine simping for a girl for 12 years to have her dying on you

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
TLDR: Sick foid says she is 100% dying soon and wants ideas for a last message for her bestfriend simp of 12 years (while she has a husband).

Men have reached such a pathetic state. She talks about him like someone would talk about their pet, also SHE HAS A HUSBAND.

Also JFL at how she insists on mentioning that its not romantic love she feels for him, but friendship :feelskek:

This guy wasted 12 years of his live so his oneitis dies considering him a 'kind friend' but apparently not enough to give him what he wants.

JFL at this world.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/iqhkg7/i_25f_need_to_tell_my_best_friend_25m_that_i_am/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited:
She is going to get fucked by devil chads

Forgot to add the link JFL, bump

May she get raped in hell by the Antichrist

She should let her friend enjoy her body in once before she dies

thank god nature is doing it's job and getting rid of this cunt, I hope that in foid's hell they're forced to have sex with ugly men 24/7 :feelskek:

stopped reading at >Salutations

unbelievably cringe

She does not even want to meet him...

When I'm dying I will be rotting away long after my death. I think people will only find me after weeks or months.

Im not reading all of that.

thank god nature is doing it's job and getting rid of this cunt, I hope that in foid's hell they're forced to have sex with ugly men 24/7 :feelskek:

imagine dying and spending your last hours typing a novella on reddit

gigalarp

There are only two possible scenarios:

1. This is a LARP

or

2. Women continue to prove that they are the biggest joke in the known universe

Imagine being best friends with a foid who has a husband. I wonder if they've even met. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to get rid of the ricecel and just needs an elaborate excuse to do so. "Hey I'm dying so don't bother checking in on me from now on, tehee" She could use the cover of an actual hospital visit to do so

Last edited:
JFL at this clown world.

Tbh there is a massive simp neighbour that simps towards my mom. For absolutely nothing of course. He has been doing things for me too to get brownie points in my moms eyes. And even though I gained from it, I dont respect the dude. Tbh I am disgusted by him. And Im a fucking guy, imagine how pathetic simps are in foids eyes.

Ain't reading all that.

If you have a foid friend you are a cuck.

Women really always talk to say nothing, not reading this. I’m 99% sure her tl;dr is longer than a BBC

Femoids like to rant, they’re so stupid

TBH if she was dying and truly cared for her friend, she'd give him a blowjob or something at least for all the years he simped for her.
Sex would be ideal, but anything would improve his life i can assume

imagine being on your deathbed and still seeking attention by redditcucks. no sympathy