Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine she gets a son

Her son is going to be posting on this site.

We shall welcome him with open arms the day this bitch delivers him.

I have given some thought to that because I plan to undergo surgeries. If she is smart enough, she will save up some money in order to afford surgeries for her future son. Perhaps her son will not even need surgeries should she breed with a man whose jawline is chiseled. She also might be a "modern" cunt who does not want to have kids anyway.

I have given some thought to that because I plan to undergo surgeries. If she is smart enough, she will save up some money in order to afford surgeries for her future son. Perhaps her son will not even need surgeries should she breed with a man whose jawline is chiseled. She also might be a "modern" cunt who does not want to have kids anyway.
Ngl fairly speaking her son will not necessarily grow up ugly because luck plays a big part in your looks: whether you’re breathing properly, how the genetic recombination works, how much the attractive parent’s genes become dominant etc.

Ugly genes probably exist in all family lines including the attractive ones. They’re just sometimes dominant and sometimes they become recessive, kek

Incel manufacturing factory.