Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine raising another mans child

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Respect any man who can heal a heart he didnt 41480024
Rh4sc
707b854dab84d8b2be4ecfe773e055ad

I laugh my ass off at every single one. Then there is this one

A7ab941e90661c688454230b5268ba038e6c4c4c9d99e4a199e3c1760cc33d23

Anyone who willingly raises another mans child deserves no respect and deserves to be laughed at hysterically. It's one thing for a wicked woman to cuck you and have you raise Chad's off spring unknowingly, but its another to know it's not yours and take care of it. All for some crumbs of used up pussy Chad already made his own.

Attachments

• a7ab941e90661c688454230b5268ba038e6c4c4c9d99e4a199e3c1760cc33d23.jpg
    a7ab941e90661c688454230b5268ba038e6c4c4c9d99e4a199e3c1760cc33d23.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11
i can 100% assure you they don't get sex. Women only do this so they find a potential betabuxer to take care of her and little Jerome.
No men. You don't get rewarded for being gigabeta and taking care of another male's offspring.

i can 100% assure you they don't get sex. Women only do this so they find a potential betabuxer to take care of her and little Jerome.
No men. You don't get rewarded for being gigabeta and taking care of another male's offspring.
There's this guy at my work who makes fun of me behind my back. I laugh thinking about how his wife is some used up roastie who shit out a kid he has to raise.

He calls me stupid behind my back but when he's the one who came to this country, never getting to see his family again just to wageslave 50+ hours a week and marry some used up roastie and raise chadriguez's offspring who is really the stupid one?

My neighbour is a white cuck with a vape and his wife has only one tit and a half-black son. I am not even lying.

Nothing is more cucked than this, chad spread his seed in prime foid then on to the next hoe, while betabuck work 9-5 to raise his child. They need a lobotomy with a chainsaw.

Meanwhile thousands of females in their late 30s will spend a fortune in fertility treatments instead of adopting.

To be clear, I think adoption is fine and even kind of admirable. The problem is when you're clearly being exploited by the mother, or when you just have reasons to believe you are.

Last edited:
you cant call yourself a man if you raise another man’s child
Raising offspring that knowingly isn't yours is the antithesis of natural. Female primates have literally developed evolutionary techniques to confuse other male primates that their child isnt theirs because the male primate will commit infanticide. Humans do this willingly. :feelskek:

Last edited:
There's this guy at my work who makes fun of me behind my back. I laugh thinking about how his wife is some used up roastie who shit out a kid he has to raise.

He calls me stupid behind my back but when he's the one who came to this country, never getting to see his family again just to wageslave 50+ hours a week and marry some used up roastie and raise chadriguez's offspring who is really the stupid one?
also like imagine if the roles were switched and the dude gets custody. Will a female marry him? Will she take care of another woman's child?
Sounds like an instant no right? And that man would be socially shamed for wanting her to raise another female's child while men have to do it and shut up. And if they don't they get shamed too :feelskek:

JFL if you think that "child" you raised would help you in the future and not turning against you.

Raising another man's child is accepting defeat and making the world a worse place because you are too afraid of being alone.

Let me refer you guys to the wikipedia page on stepmothers:

Stepmother

"A stepmother is a woman who enters one's family by marrying one's parent. Children from her spouse's previous unions (to whom she is not otherwise related) are known as her step-children.

Step parents (mainly stepmothers) may also face some societal challenges due to the stigma surrounding the "evil stepmother" character."

The third sentence in to the article (the first two are defining the word) mentions the stereotype (i.e. the truth) that Stepmothers are evil. Don't think for one moment that a woman would ever happily raise someone else's offspring regardless of all the bullshit they spout about expecting men to 'step-up'. This duplicity by women (which is not present in men to anywhere near the same extent) is one of the major reasons why I hate women.

They get starfish sex once per month. Which of course is a horrible return on investment. They would be better off with a hooker.

Raising another man's child is accepting defeat and making the world a worse place because you are too afraid of being alone.

Absolutely, it makes it harder for every other man to have stable relationships.
They get starfish sex once per month. Which of course is a horrible return on investment. They would be better off with a hooker.

but muh companionship (which they don't get either)

To be perfectly honest I am suspicious of men who do this. I think they fall in to one of many categories:

1) can't have children of their own - super rare
2) Sociopaths who want someone (a child) to browbeat and bully - very common
3) Men in denial, can't bring themselves to use hookers

etc.

Last edited:
Why is a hole defining what a real man is?