Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine raising a daughter

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Imagine raising a daughter, feeding her, clothing her, buying her makeup, pretty dresses, take her to dance classes and birthday parties only for her to turn out to be chad’s toilet
LMFAO

yup its very cucked indeed

Id raise my daughter to be the biggest tomboy ever. Then I'd take her virginity before allowing to date

Think about it logically

If somebody fucks your daughter he has ultimate power over you. He will always be the person that desecrated that which you have the duty of protecting and keeping pure, that which you hold the most dear was reduced to a warm hole for his cock.

*imagine being a cuck

Very unlikely that I will have one

If all fathers were protective of their daughters then you Do realise that you would NEVER be able to get a girl, right? As if you could already, but then if fathers were more protective they would only let Chad take their daughters anyway

I'd never have a daughter and If I did I would try my best to make her not degenerate