Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine paying to this nigga to get advice

• Thread starter Ubermenschvirtues
  • Start date
u need to pay?

Guy in the bottom literally uses this forum hahaha

When you realize that there are some niggers that are nigger than others.

Does he couch white sub5s too? :feelskek::feelsPop:

that giant nose is the whitest thing on his face and its kind of glowing also

IMG 6217

The black.

that guy on the bottom just need too hit the gym, unless he 5.1 manlet or something

u need to pay?
paying someone to be called a loser, pathetic, to get some confidence and told to go outside
what a joke
It was a free call.

And I'm still going to get multiple surgeries anyways. This guy wants to make a lolcow out of me and be seen as a joke because I'm nonNT and my social skills are shit, but I was still right anyways.

Approaching women is a waste of time as a sub5, people have said in the fucking comments to get like 78 likes, 200 likes "He has dumbo ears.", "Well, to be fair, his nose is pretty gnarly. i don't get the self roast :lul:"

I also likely need a hair transplant if my hair doesn't grow enough to cover my subhuman foreheard/skull shape.

It's obvious I am a sub5. My ears are protruding. I have a droopy eyelid, my nose is gnarly.

I will try to improve my speaking/social skills, but I'm still going to get surgeries anyways because I know I'm right in that approaching women is a waste of time and I need multiple surgeries to not look subhuman

advice is stupid.

It was a free call.

And I'm still going to get multiple surgeries anyways. This guy wants to make a lolcow out of me and be seen as a joke because I'm nonNT and my social skills are shit, but I was still right anyways.

Approaching women is a waste of time as a sub5, people have said in the fucking comments to get like 78 likes, 200 likes "He has dumbo ears.", "Well, to be fair, his nose is pretty gnarly. i don't get the self roast :lul:"

I also likely need a hair transplant if my hair doesn't grow enough to cover my subhuman foreheard/skull shape.

It's obvious I am a sub5. My ears are protruding. I have a droopy eyelid, my nose is gnarly.

I will try to improve my speaking/social skills, but I'm still going to get surgeries anyways because I know I'm right in that approaching women is a waste of time and I need multiple surgeries to not look subhuman
do whatever makes you feel better brocel
i didnt know it was a free call

do whatever makes you feel better brocel
i didnt know it was a free call
I'm not mad at you brocel, maybe it sounded like I was kinda venting but I just have internal rage. I want to stop being a jestermaxxer/"good boy", but there's no point because my reputation is ruined anyways.

I'm not mad at you brocel, maybe it sounded like I was kinda venting but I just have internal rage. I want to stop being a jestermaxxer/"good boy", but there's no point because my reputation is ruined anyways.
i feel you
there is no reputation to be fixed
all we can do is cope however we can

It was a free call.

Wait, you’re actually the guy in the video?

Wait, you’re actually the guy in the video?
Yes I'm the guy in the video.

I'm sub5, 5'6 and nonNT so I fit the bill of a truecel.

I lied about my age, I'm 18, not 21 because the call was 21 and up. The call was free and I was told to go on it by some guys I was debating in a server.

I already know I messed up by going on the call

Yes I'm the guy in the video.

I'm sub5, 5'6 and nonNT so I fit the bill of a truecel.

I lied about my age, I'm 18, not 21 because the call was 21 and up. The call was free and I was told to go on it by some guys I was debating in a server.

I already know I messed up by going on the call
Damn man, that’s brutal. He even called for your brother to fuck you up too and tried to gaslight you about you two looking the same when he mogs you to hell (though puberty might change that).

The point of the call was to embarrass you and make a spectacle of you, kind of like a freakshow at a circus, you didn’t pay for the product (call) because you were the product. It’s a good lesson for everyone to be very careful with PUAs/redpillers, these guys only care about money.

I’ll also add that your lips are pretty big and your chin is receded, so you end up looking like a racial caricature. Brootal shit.

Damn man, that’s brutal. He even called for your brother to fuck you up too and tried to gaslight you about you two looking the same when he mogs you to hell (though puberty might change that).

The point of the call was to embarrass you and make a spectacle of you, kind of like a freakshow at a circus, you didn’t pay for the product (call) because you were the product. It’s a good lesson for everyone to be very careful with PUAs/redpillers, these guys only care about money.

I’ll also add that your lips are pretty big and your chin is receded, so you end up looking like a racial caricature. Brootal shit.

It's pure ragefuel.

It's obvious my brother mogs me, and because the blackpill is pretty objective, one can say exactly why. His ears are pulled in, whilst mine are protruding. He has a better nose area. He has better skin. Eye area, forehead area. It's all better.

He did a good job in embarassing me. Literally 1 million views on tiktok, not an exaggeration. Over 200k views on youtube shorts, I think it was 300k views on instagram, in a month it's going to be 2 - 5 million view count in total on all platforms.

I look like a caricature because my chin is ressessed, my lips are big, my nose is like a goblin, I have a big ass forehead. So I look like a joke, shit speaking skills, so I sound like a joke, so it's no wonder everyone sees me as a clown.

It's very brutal.

It's pure ragefuel.

It's obvious my brother mogs me, and because the blackpill is pretty objective, one can say exactly why. His ears are pulled in, whilst mine are protruding. He has a better nose area. He has better skin. Eye area, forehead area. It's all better.

He did a good job in embarassing me. Literally 1 million views on tiktok, not an exaggeration. Over 200k views on youtube shorts, I think it was 300k views on instagram, in a month it's going to be 2 - 5 million view count in total on all platforms.

I look like a caricature because my chin is ressessed, my lips are big, my nose is like a goblin, I have a big ass forehead. So I look like a joke, shit speaking skills, so I sound like a joke, so it's no wonder everyone sees me as a clown.

It's very brutal.
Puberty might fuck up your brother as well, it happened to me, maybe it happened to you too.

Puberty might fuck up your brother as well, it happened to me, maybe it happened to you too.
That could happen but it's unlikely in my opinion.