Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine not having rejected a woman at 22yo because no woman was ever interested in you

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
This is why I hate myself. Imagine being a kissless virgin at 22 who never even had the opportunity to reject a woman interested in him because no woman is interested in him. Men who reject women are still desired, therefore they are privileged and they are my enemy, no woman ever wanted to kiss me or date me, and it isn't like I never talked to women in college, I knew some women that didn't dislike me and didn't feel uncomfortable around me (as long as I didn't flirt with them and knew my place in the sexual hierarchy), the only thing interacting with women did was proving my personality wasn't the issue, it was my looks, none of them wanted me, I couldn't even reject an ugly one, and tbf they still weren't close friends and they were shallow bitches who had to put zero effort to get a boyfriend.

I'm becoming more and more resentful with time, Marx said that history was a struggle of classes, there are only two social classes: the people who receive sexual consent and the people who receive sexual rejection, people who receive consent are our enemy.

Last edited:
Yep. I'm 19 and never once had a woman interested in me. It really makes resentment and discontent build inside you

This is why I hate myself. Imagine being a kissless virgin at 22 who never even had the opportunity to reject a woman interested in him because no woman is interested in him. Men who reject women are still desired, therefore they are privileged and they are my enemy, no woman ever wanted to kiss me or date me, and it isn't like I never talked to women in college, I knew some women that didn't dislike me and didn't feel uncomfortable around me (as long as I didn't flirt with them and knew my place in the sexual hierarchy), the only thing interacting with women did was proving my personality wasn't the issue, it was my looks, none of them wanted me, I couldn't even reject an ugly one, and tbf they still weren't close friends and they were shallow bitches who had to put zero effort to get a boyfriend.

I'm becoming more and more resentful with time, Marx said that history was a struggle of classes, there are only two social classes: the people who receive sexual consent and the people who receive sexual rejection, people who receive consent are our enemy.
It makes me hate women even more because so many of them unfriend me, ghost me or blocked me online

Yep. I'm 19 and never once had a woman interested in me. It really makes resentment and discontent build inside you
Yep we can cope all we want but eventually you're reward system will remind you of that khhv status you can't shed.

Yep we can cope all we want but eventually you're reward system will remind you of that khhv status you can't shed.
Yep. I can do tons of cool hobbies that most people don't do, but at the core of life, they mog me by having the things that matter, like love and sex

Imagine being a kissless virgin at 22 who never even had the opportunity to reject a woman interested in him because no woman is interested in him

I'm 19 and never once had a woman interested in me. It really makes resentment and discontent build inside you

When you're both 40 and own a car, house, job, etc. I'm sure you'll find love in the form of a 30-something single mother of two who will try to marry you, kick you out of your house, collect alimony and child-support, and so on.

When you're both 40 and own a car, house, job, etc. I'm sure you'll find love in the form of a 30-something single mother of two who will try to marry you, kick you out of your house, collect alimony and child-support, and so on.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No fucking way I’m gonna let a woman use me like that. I already have some decent land my dad left me when he passed, and a decent car. Gonna get a job soon too, but the money is going to go towards paying the bills since I live with my mother and towards my car hobby. I’d never risk marriage because that’s an easy way to lose half your stuff.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No fucking way I’m gonna let a woman use me like that. I already have some decent land my dad left me when he passed, and a decent car. Gonna get a job soon too, but the money is going to go towards paying the bills since I live with my mother and towards my car hobby. I’d never risk marriage because that’s an easy way to lose half your stuff.
Half if you're lucky. Many normies lose ALL of their assets, including house, car, retirement savings etc.

Half if you're lucky. Many normies lose ALL of their assets, including house, car, retirement savings etc.
I know, and that's why marriage is a scam, even if you aren't an incel.

Brutal. No woman on the planet has ever even considered dating me or giving me love. It makes me want to blow my head off everyday

Brother
Better start postmaxxing
You're going to be a paragon in a years time and your smv will decline 30+
May as well get comfortable