Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine not being a nihilist as an incel

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Imagine believing in religion. Muh sky god surely looks down upon me and cares about me! Lol @ believing in a god when you're incel. Lol @ believing in a god with absolutely no proof at all. "BUT MUH BIBLE PREDICTED!" No it didn't. You're just coping and thinking a vague book predicted something because it used a crazy hyperbole or metaphor. No fucking proof of that shit you stupid coper.

The only way we should live in by being leeches on this dirty normshit society. Nobody cares about us. Everyone wants us dead. Why work and advance society and your nations economy? I understand you wagies who do it out of desperation but we should all try to NEET and get governmentbuxx. We shouldn't believe in anything normalfags tell us.If you have any hope of doing anything relationship wise then JFL. I wish I could be as naive as you. If you think somehow that everythings gonna be ok in the end then I wish I could have your mind.

I just wanna die tbh

15088.jpg

Believing in God is a shitty cope, ngl.

depends on what you mean by nihilism. I don't think the attitude that "nothing matters so I might as well rot lulz" is conducive to not feeling like absolute shit all the time. Sure inceldom sucks, but there're still varying degrees to hell

Imagine believing in religion. Muh sky god surely looks down upon me and cares about me! Lol @ believing in a god when you're incel. Lol @ believing in a god with absolutely no proof at all. "BUT MUH BIBLE PREDICTED!" No it didn't. You're just coping and thinking a vague book predicted something because it used a crazy hyperbole or metaphor. No fucking proof of that shit you stupid coper.

The only way we should live in by being leeches on this dirty normshit society. Nobody cares about us. Everyone wants us dead. Why work and advance society and your nations economy? I understand you wagies who do it out of desperation but we should all try to NEET and get governmentbuxx. We shouldn't believe in anything normalfags tell us.If you have any hope of doing anything relationship wise then JFL. I wish I could be as naive as you. If you think somehow that everythings gonna be ok in the end then I wish I could have your mind.

just christianmaxx bro :feelsokman:

Religiouscels are retards tbh

God is just testing us brooo

you're not a real incel if "it's over" isn't carved into your heart, but nihilism is not the end of the line, because it's obvious.

it's us humans who bestow meaning to begin with. a natural reason / goal / purpose does not exist.
thats where the normies are wrong, they think that a natural good and evil exists.

i myself am the authority, i give meaning. whatever i value, has value. i make the meaningless meaningful myself and so could you.

the problem starts with there no longer being a greater "good", except mindless materialism and wageslavery.
it's hard to have a reference of true value, if no one tells you how. (e.g. religion is a reference of values)
it's what i think Nietzsche meant with the Übermensch; that you can only truly know what a thing is worth if you made it yourself,
a Übermensch is not a super-man, he is a creator.

god exists for people who believe in him.
if you believe in ghosts, ghosts exist. it really is as simple as that.
believing there exists a universal truth is pointless, there can only be personal truth.

btt: i would much prefer religious people over braindead materialist normies, because religious values are better on average for everyone.

Last edited:
im quite happy tbh.My life used to be hell,anything that inceldom brings me is much better than what i used to go trough so i apreciate it

High IQ thread. God loves everyone equally, that's why he lets our bullies fuck ton of foids while we rot in loneliness. JFL at delusionalcels

I genuinely don't understand how you can believe in god when you're an incel and you're unnatractive andd everyone hates u and u depressed n everything

I believe in God and I am nihilist anyway. I know we live in end times and therefore will die at young age. plus society will only get worse like jesus say it would before the second coming. Also the tribulation is near by when things will get very bad (even compare to now).

:soy:
Look at these retarded edgy 'i'm a nihilist hurr durr' faggots.
If you are an actual nihilist who denounced all kind of hope you would've either killed yourself by now,or be a cuck in a polyamory relationship with a landwhale or 5 other guys,joined ISIS or in prison for trying to kidnap a woman.

The fact that you are still in this forum shows that you still have a hope that everything can change and a fighting spirit,an elan
That or you're just a lazy faggot.

If you are an actual nihilist who denounced all kind of hope you would've either killed yourself by now,or be a cuck in a polyamory relationship with a landwhale or 5 other guys,joined ISIS or in prison for trying to kidnap a woman.

The fact that you are still in this forum shows that you still have a hope that everything can change and a fighting spirit,an elan
Chill out. I doubt OP meant actual, philosophical nihilism. I think he was just taking an opportunity to shit on coping religiouscels, which is smart. I do wonder why he got banned though. I guess I'll PM him.

Cosmic/philosophical nihilism is different (but not mutually exclusive) than moral nihilism which appeals to hedonistmaxxers.

Cosmic nihilism is more akin to "we're in space and shit on a terrestrial planet called Earth and a bunch of stuff happens....thats it."

OP being banned is proof that God dabbed on him, ngl.

45CC5918 5D4E 4EA2 9687 CF8C72CD2FBE

The fact that you are still in this forum shows that you still have a hope that everything can change

Lol what the fuck? This ain't no PUA forum.

Or maybe he uses this forum to cope?

Religion is the brain protecting itself tbh, its a huge cope. People don't want to think there is nothing after death but as an incel we want death so who cares lol. Hard to be religious as an incel when you do not have mental gymnastics for it. Also what kind of god would do this to us? Such greed tbh.

Take the Hedonismpill

I am from the school of thought that eventually 99% + of all people that came into being will be destroyed or cease to exist , meaning they will also lose their consciousness of existence and all memories of their lives.however for the remaining , they will escape this absolute destruction.

Last edited:
"Yesterday man,
I was a nihilist and
Now today I'm
Just too fucking bored…"

and atheism is a cope mechanism used by weak men unable to accept they're likely going to hell
just choose the meaning of your life bro :feelstastyman:

I remember this thread

and atheism is a cope mechanism used by weak men unable to accept they're likely going to hell
>believing in hell
:feelskek:

atheism is lack of belief for something that there is no proof of

Some people find hope in religion, to me religion is an endoctrine and hope itself is just a delusion. How fucking retarded can you be to hope after anything? Life work by affirmative actions, not positive thinking.

atheism is lack of belief for something that there is no proof of
default epistemic statuses do not exist. and even if they did, they would not necessarily correspond to your opinions

default epistemic statuses do not exist. and even if they did, they would not necessarily correspond to your opinions
"default epistemic statuses"?

Nihilism as destiny