Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine not becoming a father to a son

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
- Holding your baby boy in your arms (the genetic proof that you've fulfilled your biological role)
- Seeing your son take his first steps
- Hearing him say "Dada!" and reaching for your face and laughing
- Reading him a bed time stories
- Singing him a lullaby
- Playing with him on the lawn, chasing him pretending to be a monster
- Talking a walk and fencing with sticks you find on the ground
- Teaching him how to swim
- Teaching him how to be a good person
- Waving him off to school on his first day
Etc.

Don't mind me brocels, I'm 30, this should be me right now :feelscry:

You can always adopt unless ur broke or smth

You really want kids? I hate the thought of kids more than almost anything

Yes, always wanted, but it would be impossible since I'm a broke incel.
Dang, I can't imagine wanting kids. I just can't bear to add more burden and struggle to my life. Not like we have to worry about in anyway since no woman even wants to look in our direction

Dang, I can't imagine wanting kids. I just can't bear to add more burden and struggle to my life. Not like we have to worry about in anyway since no woman even wants to look in our direction
I had such a good upbringing and loving parents, maybe you didn't? Or it's not just for you?

Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I get you brocel. Kids are huge lifefuel.

We will never have children, no woman will ever want to reproduce with subhuman men

I don't care about having kids but impregnating a foid would make me feel like a real man.

I had such a good upbringing and loving parents, maybe you didn't? Or it's not just for you?
My parents were both good to me, but they hated each other a lot. My dad never got a kiss, hug, or sex from my mother for over 15 years before he died of cancer. My mother often critisized everything he did too, such as home repairs (he did a good job at it btw). He was also kinda nasty to her at times to be fair, but it was likely mainly due to not getting love from her and her being bitchy to him.

I dont care about children

Mother Nature will certainly add you to the purgatory collection my friend
that would imply that something like a purgatory actually exists

Could not care less about having a child

Im sterile so I can't have kids even if I had the opportunity to. But yeah I'm with you OP, I would have liked to have had a son.

You can always adopt unless ur broke or smth
Idk how it's in west, but in PL you need to be in marriage for at least 5 or 10 years to adopt child and you can't be single

I would my son teach playing at some instrument, but more sophisticated like some wind or piano type. And I would make him learn different languages.