Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine looking at your life from the perspective of a person from 60 years ago or an alien.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The lives of most incels would seem incomprehensible to a person who lived just 60 years ago (we don't even have to go that far).

Especially those of us who have literally been rotting in our bedrooms since we were kids.

Or imagine an alien looking at your life. "So he's free but he chooses to stay in his room from the moment he wakes up till he goes to sleep? And he doesn't enjoy doing anything so he just lays in bed staring at a monitor mindlessly consuming shit that he forgets after 5 minutes?".

Both an alien and a person from 60 years ago would see me not only as insane, but even mentally challenged. Why else would a person subject themselves to all this? I mean, even if I'm ugly, that doesn't explain why I've basically imprisoned myself in my room for most of my life. I have so much "free time" and yet I feel like I waste it all, I'm not relaxing or doing something I enjoy. Wtf am I doing?

If society created a place for us that at least gave us both a purpose and some semblance of respect I doubt anyone that has ever been like us including ER would go ER, nor would we suffer via LDAR because we’d at least have a viable place at the proverbial societal table set for us should we choose to take it.

I forgot what it was called exactly but way back in the day certain eccentric rich people kept and or collected/recruited people like us to live on their vast estates as a type of curiosity and or an oracle or guide of wisdom for themselves and or their guests.

Instead of being called our modern terminology of Wizards or incels we were called the original general identifying phrase ie “hermits”.

Anyway on these rich people’s lands the only thing expected of us was to dress up like monks/wizards and I think also have the long flowing Gandalf esque stereotypical wizard‘s beard and make ourselves visible from a distance at certain times of day to our hosts and or their guests as well be available for their questions since the going idea was that due to the peculiar/unique way that we lived (which as we all know is vastly different than normie society) that we obviously must have attained some greater wisdom than them as a result of this.

Edit: I can only laugh though at what soyciety/Clown World continues to do to our kind however and they never seem to learn their lesson ie they continue to simply mock, humiliate, bully and exclude us and cry in their pathetic and faggoty candlelight vigils how so and so “dindu nuffin” and “He was a good boi!” “So how could that evil inkwell kill him or her or them???“ etc, etc.

The overwhelmingly obvious answer is that your society is wrong in how it treats us and is rotten to the core and you dumb fucks need to change it if you want to prevent more of these “tragedies” but ehhh you all will never do that as you’re too selfish and too lazy and ultimately too cowardly since true change demands one stand up openly to the Jewish power structure which would then make one a target of the world’s most dangerous collection of psychopaths.

So I guess you Clown World cucks are just going to have to continue to get used to mass shootings, Jew false flag attacks and not feeling safe in your homes when the Jews rile the niggers up by staging their next major chimp out.

Essentially you soys, cucks and clowns are finally and beautifully going to have to get used to “getting what you fucking deserve!”

View: https://youtu.be/24omb4JKeVY

Last edited:
yeah its crazy tbh. i've been rotting in my room ever since puberty for the most part

It's simple it's because you are reminded of your pain outside same as all of us bud which isn't your fault. Same way we know not to touch a hot iron when we see one.

It's impossible to do anything as man without being rated and scrutinised based on your appearance, sexual value and experience.

Another thing I REALLY LOVE (massive sarcasm) about those faggy post ER event candlelight vigils is how the Jew mass media zooms in on a good looking young couple that are crying and holding eachother tightly.

Ya know it’s almost like the Jew media bosses are DIRECTLY rubbing salt in the wounds of the rest of our kind that’s out there essentially daring the rest of us to go out and do the same thing (ie go on an ER killing spree) because of ALL the potential crowd shots to choose from they ALWAYS seem to utilize the crying (but sexually attractive young couple) to be the focal point of their post ERing massacre coverage.