Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine looking 60 at 24

Damn pity that man so much.

Just reincarnatemaxx at that point.

He do better at the banana plantation.

he mogs me hard

looks like an african uncle

Brutal. Kind of looks like an African Gandhi.

Still...

...slightly mogs me. :feelsrope:

One of my ex-coworkers thought I was 40+ when I was 22. That should tell you, its gigaover for me

I can't imagine how old he will look when he reaches 50. :worryfeels:

Beyond over.

looks manlet to top it all off. bottom .01% genetics

So fucking over

Imagine beeing a nigger :feelskek:

You have lucky chads at the top 10% and then you have the probability of misfortune of getting the very bottom 0.1% its over wtf

At 0:49 you can hear : that some bullshit "

He seems aware that he Is fucked. The severity of how fucked He Is , propably Not yet.

Fucking Life Man It all Comes down to Luck.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Sneir @Hoppipolla @IncelKing

Tattoos, tanning, tequila, I call it triple-T and it ages women a lot.

This is why a woman must avoid tanning, booze and tattoos like a plague and they stay younger longer.

He's black so skin and hair don't matter as much, he'll still slay.

Brutal, lord have mercy. Sounds low to average IQ as well at best. Brutally over for him.

Absolutely over for this poor dude.

Fuck, this reminded me of this absolutely brutal 2017 thread from the old r/incels sub, about a Singaporean Chang that looks 20 but is 50:dafuckfeels::

50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-24-5975debb4add8__700.jpg
50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-26-5975debf8a1d0__700.jpg

Imagine the sheer brutality of the mogging if those two ever met:dafuckfeels::feelsohgod:. Absolute deathfuel. If there ever was needed proof that God doesn't exist, it's that those two guys do:feelsrope:.

Over!! Beyond Over!!
I pity him. He looks like an alien, a monkey, like someone applied dogshit on all over his face.
it's brutal!! Beyond Brutal!!
Never began for apecels.

At 0:49 you can hear : that some bullshit "

He seems aware that he Is fucked. The severity of how fucked He Is , propably Not yet.

Fucking Life Man It all Comes down to Luck.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @nice_try @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Sneir @Hoppipolla @IncelKing
I'm 18, turning 19 this year. friends of my mom assumed I'm in my mid 20s when I was about 17. I still constantly get assumed to be in my mid twenties. Soon I will reach visual thirty without even being 20

I'm 18, turning 19 this year. friends of my mom assumed I'm in my mid 20s when I was about 17. I still constantly get assumed to be in my mid twenties. Soon I will reach visual thirty without even being 20
jetzt kannst du dir ne eigene bude holen mit h4 , oder warte noch 2 - 3 jahre ( beende schule / ausbildung )

und spar dir geld zusammen , da man jetzt noch " zeit hat .

wo ich 18 war , war ich naiv , und zu passiv " , jetzt bin ich 28 , unterkompetent / bemittelt und ugly .

You know what's fucking funny?

He mogs me.

Morgan Freeman maxxing is his only option

Never began for him