Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine living life on tutorial mode and still failing

czechcel_08

czechcel_08

Graycel lives matter
★★
Afsasfsafasasfsfafas

JFL at this subreddit

I'm invisible to men = I'm invisible to CHAD

is what they mean

Maybe she needs to take a shower. She probably smells bad. Also needs to improve her personality, she shouldn't EXPECT men to hold open the door for her or talk to her. very misandrist.

You are not entitled to have the door opened for you.

Jfl at femoids

I want to rip off the heads of people who use word “woo” (in gears of war 3)

the famous chadsexual

How about she makes the effort to just join any online dating website and she will find men to woo her.
I swear their IQs are room temperature.

How about she makes the effort to just join any online dating website and she will find men to woo her.
I swear their IQs are room temperature.
Lower than room temperature tbh

How about lowering your standards you bitch?

Step 1: make tinder Step 2: say you're looking for a relationship. There you go I solved all of femcels problems.

Step 1: make tinder Step 2: say you're looking for a relationship. There you go I solved all of femcels problems.

I watch the video and first thing I see is a noodlewhore with a white guy. JFL

Easy solution just match them with incels here but no because they only want chads that's how it works that's how it always worked.

Why doesn't she try this with a guy? Why can't it be a two way street? And we know she actually ignores the guys who aren't Chad.

Maybe she needs to take a shower. She probably smells bad. Also needs to improve her personality, she shouldn't EXPECT men to hold open the door for her or talk to her. very misandrist.