Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine living in the world where foids are the same as men...

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★★
... mentally. Like if foids didn't cheat, cared about personality, were monogamous, didn't kill children and so on.

... mentally. Like if foids didn't cheat, cared about personality, were monogamous, didn't kill children and so on.
Could be heaven or another hell

Only those who keep moving forward know

Yeah, that would be nice. Imagine if foids would happily date their male looksmatch.

World peace I assume

Holy SHIT that would be HEAVEN
Damn right. I would LOVE to be dating my female looksmatch. It’s fucked up that in the current dating market our female looksmatches are sleeping around easily while we rot.

Same bro. Imagine how nice it would be if women were realistic about what they actually deserve from a man. Average women deserve average men, not fucking chads

Same bro. Imagine how nice it would be if women were realistic about what they actually deserve from a man. Average women deserve average men, not fucking chads
Average foids are the most entitled sluts this is wishful thinking foids will always want Chad and foids will call their looksmatch ugly which is the most ironic thing :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If foids were half as human as they pretend the world would be a better place/

i like to imagine that this will happen in the future, but as one wise man said, "nothing ever happens"

It would be fucking wonderful.

Average foids are the most entitled sluts this is wishful thinking foids will always want Chad and foids will call their looksmatch ugly which is the most ironic thing :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I know man. That shit is pure ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: