Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine Living in a Cabin in the Deep Woods

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Nobody mugging you. No obnoxious couples. No in-your-face degeneracy. No constant reminders of what you're "missing". No betabux or sloppy seconds (Realistically sloppy sixths) reminders. Just being alone in nature and enjoying the earth at it's purest current form.

I've basically created that situation and for myself it's not what I expected..I thought I didn't need civililization and socializing but man it gets lonley...

People are social creatures unfortunately, I fucking hate my life

Incel801 said:
I've basically created that situation and for myself it's not what I expected..I thought I didn't need civililization and socializing but man it gets lonley...

People are social creatures unfortunately, I fucking hate my life

that's the problem

you won't last long

It doesn't really matter where you rot.

I'd like that but it would get pretty scary

Sounds good but I would miss being able to order shit online

What about internet? It keeps me alive.

i'd like an underground bunker in the woods so its less visible and it would be heated, with internet access, well lit, plumbing, etc....one can dream

isolation is utter hell. I am living it right now. It will drive you insane in a month.

Indari said:
isolation is utter hell. I am living it right now. It will drive you insane in a month.

Lolwut. How? Normies not making fun of you, and not staring at you like you're another life form will drive you insane? To each his own, I guess.

whogivesafucc said:
Lolwut. How? Normies not making fun of you, and not staring at you like you're another life form will drive you insane? To each his own, I guess.

Having no contact all all with anyone is very hard..plus when u go into town and see a hottie it's 1000x worse if you are not accustomed to seeing it every day. Then you go back to your cabin and have nothing else to think about.

Seeing friends and  having that little bit of socialization is highly underated. 

Those dudes in solitary confinement have to be savages to survive it.

Incel801 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Having no contact all all with anyone is very hard..plus when u go into town and see a hottie it's 1000x worse if you are not accustomed to seeing it every day. Then you go back to your cabin and have nothing else to think about.
Seeing friends and having that little bit of socialization is highly underated.
Those dudes in solitary confinement have to be savages to survive it.

Maybe it's just me who can go months at a time without talking to anyone

You can't hide from being an incel.

I would too, but however most people would still have to commute to the city and as they're many stuff to be done there, e.g. school, uni, work, shopping, ..., etc.

Sounds good but how do do you survive? You hunt deer and drink water from ponds?

Sounds pretty good, but I don't think I have the skills to live out there.

Have you been influenced by the cucked novel Into the Wild?

Talking about surviving in the wild when you don't even know how to hunt is mental illness.

First become a good hunter, then and only then you may consider this lifestyle. There's nothing in the woods except meat.

If you want to LDAR on a pile of peanut butter and beef jerky, you can do it in a city apartment.

Fontaine said:
Talking about surviving in the wild when you don't even know how to hunt is mental illness.

First become a good hunter, then and only then you may consider this lifestyle. There's nothing in the woods except meat.

If you want to LDAR on a pile of peanut butter and beef jerky, you can do it in a city apartment.

Or become so exorbitantly rich that you can afford to buy your own property out there, pay bills for decades ahead of time, and have someone deliver pre-paid food weekly and leave it in the airlock-like vestibule of your cabin so you never have to speak to another soul again. It's the only way.

Monk mode is the best option for incels. Just go live in the woods, abduct some jailbaits to keep you company and you will be happy.

ItheIthe said:
Nobody mugging you. No obnoxious couples. No in-your-face degeneracy. No constant reminders of what you're "missing". No betabux or sloppy seconds (Realistically sloppy sixths) reminders. Just being alone in nature and enjoying the earth at it's purest current form.

Somebody taking advantage of your situation to rape, murder, and eat you, which is nonetheless preferable to the intransigent despondency and mental deterioration you suffer from prolonged isolation. This is human nature in its unadulterated form.

If I had a weed farm, mushrooms growing near me and access to LSD I would do it.