Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine literally playing tutorial mode

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its a complete fucking joke. Foids literally cant lose in life.
A foid can burn acid in her face, eat 10 burgers a day and still have more SMV than 99% of this forum.
In tutorial mode, you cant even destroy your SMV if you tried. Even if she killed herself, her corpse would still SMV mog us all.

The only genetic lottery you lost is the 50% one of not being born into tutorial mode

I'd still rather be a man than a foid. Just the idea of being a hole disgusts me

I'd still rather be a man than a foid. Just the idea of being a hole disgusts me
This.
The idea of someone having sex with me( as a female) is disgusting as fuck. It's the ultimate submission. You are allowing an alpha male to dominate you. That's disgusting as fuck. If I turn female than I'll lesbian maxx

This.
The idea of someone having sex with me( as a female) is disgusting as fuck. It's the ultimate submission. You are allowing an alpha male to dominate you. That's disgusting as fuck. If I turn female than I'll lesbian maxx
My thoughts exactly. I dont see how any straight man would want this.

My thoughts exactly. I dont see how any straight man would want this.
Indeed. However, i tbink they meant the easy life, and the lack of Random hatred.. Not the dick! Lol.

Life on tutorial mode is beyond my comprehension. I cannot fathom being worshipped for existing and nothing else. All i know is exclusion and revulsion because of my subhuman looks. Life as an incel is like playing halo on legendary with all skulls on

If you live in the first world your life is literally tutorial mode

Life on tutorial mode is beyond my comprehension. I cannot fathom being worshipped for existing and nothing else. All i know is exclusion and revulsion because of my subhuman looks. Life as an incel is like playing halo on legendary with all skulls on
I can beat these kinds of modes in games but real life Ultra Nightmare is too brutal

Yet my dad is super proud to have a son :feelsokman::waitwhat:

This is just based on feelings, not objective logic
Most here contemplate suicide and suffer everyday. Do you think foids do that?