Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine knocking out some cunt

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Everyday I fantasize about knocking out a bully tbh Just imagine that dopamine rush, fuark everytime I watch fight videos on youtube I get this feeling, I just wanna knock someone out and break his fingers thb

Knocking out one enabling cuck is worth 10 bullies, but good luck either way

Can relate. I'm always fantasizing about knocking out disgusting normie cucks. I can't get rid of the thought.

hamlossus could knock out most ppl

Imagine knocking out a feminist foid. God that would feel amazing

Ded srs I want to get in a fight to show off my tard gymcel strength tbh

same tbh, would be satisfying

I want to punch a foid in her cunt

I want to punch a foid in her cunt
It doesn't really hurt them. In any event, foids need to feel the social and emotional pain 'cels do. That shit doesn't heal like a broken bone.

It doesn't really hurt them. In any event, foids need to feel the social and emotional pain 'cels do. That shit doesn't heal like a broken bone.
I want to force a foid to fuck an ugly truecel manlet and suck his dick so she can forever be mentally scarred like us

I wish I had some sparring partner, an irl friend tbh to learn from each other and lower our inhib levels enough to fight bullies. So if some bullies try to fuck with us, we fuck them up.. fuark fantasymaxxing atm ded srs
(ded srs)

tfw no irl friend to start going to MMA with

I wish I had some sparring partner, an irl friend tbh to learn from each other and lower our inhib levels enough to fight bullies. So if some bullies try to fuck with us, we fuck them up.. fuark fantasymaxxing atm ded srs
View attachment 113220 (ded srs)

Just learn to slam niggas like Goldberg

Imagine clocking a toronto feminist right between the eyes.

I wish i could knock out a foid or cuck. Would even give me greater pleasure seeing them cry

My fantasy is to get revenge of all the bullies that I have in highschool. It would be a pleasure to brutally beat them for all the years that made me suffer.
fuark fantasymaxxing atm ded srs
Tbh.

I do the same thing. Whenever I see a chad or normie from my school that gets all the foids and Stacy’s I just want to punch there skull in.

The punishment fits the crime

I want to force a foid to fuck an ugly truecel manlet and suck his dick so she can forever be mentally scarred like us
Haha thats really nice. Let a turbomanlet dominate her.

Knocking out a slut would be nice.

Some people just deserve it.

It would be cool to have a hard punch and use it on people who deserved it. My punch is so weak :feelsbadman:

View attachment 113220 (ded srs)

JFL. These ham gifs are killing me :feelskek: