Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine just walking around with your gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Imagine texting her to meet up with you and going for a walk with her and talking about whatever comes to mind. Just you and her and no one else.
This seems so unimaginable to me. My brain can’t process that this actually happens naturally to millions of men and they don’t think twice about how lucky there are. I can imagine myself winning the lottery more than I can imagine myself just chatting to a girl that’s attracted to me in a casual setting. Every time I see it I get so angry. It sounds so basic yet I would genocide the entire Inceltear population to experience this.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE JUST COUPLES WALKING AROUND ALL OVER THE WORLD HOLDING HANDS AND TALKING TO EACH OTHER???? WHAT DO YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT TO A FOID???

Just don't get angry you silly incel :feelshaha:

Literally every most couples I see the guy is a good few inches taller :feelsrope:
The average man is like 5 inches taller than the average woman so it makes sense. What’s fucked up is when the guy is like 6’5 and the foid is 5’2.

Imagine texting her to meet up with you and going for a walk with her and talking about whatever comes to mind. Just you and her and no one else.
This seems so unimaginable to me. My brain can’t process that this actually happens naturally to millions of men and they don’t think twice about how lucky there are. I can imagine myself winning the lottery more than I can imagine myself just chatting to a girl that’s attracted to me in a casual setting. Every time I see it I get so angry. It sounds so basic yet I would genocide the entire Inceltear population to experience this.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE JUST COUPLES WALKING AROUND ALL OVER THE WORLD HOLDING HANDS AND TALKING TO EACH OTHER???? WHAT DO YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT TO A FOID???

Imagine having a gf

What's even worse suifuel is when a foid complains that her boyfriend ditches her to hang out with his friends or play video games. This thing that an incel dreams about for years and years is nothing special to a normie.

Women- I want a guy taller than me to protect me and because I find guys taller than me more hot *wears heels* :feelsclown:

Although they wear heels because it pushes their tits and ass out, apparently.
They will do anything to get chad

Women- I want a guy taller than me to protect me and because I find guys taller than me more hot *wears heels* :feelsclown:

Although they wear heels because it pushes their tits and ass out, apparently.
They literally fuck up their posture with every cm of heels. Just to get some chad. :feelsugh::feelsYall:
Fig3

Fix anterior pelvic tilt poor posture 250x300

another extremely relatable thread from OP. some couples I know spend literally all day together, they’re each other’s first priority for every moment of free time they have. they spend hours daily just talking and hanging out and enjoying each other’s presence and cannot keep their hands off of each other

I cannot imagine ever experiencing that. on top of the fact that I’m autistic, I cannot relate to women in any way. our lives are just so different that there’s nothing for us to talk about. I could never even hold a genuine interpersonal conversation with a woman for even 5 minutes, let alone for multiple hours a day

When I eavesdrop on conversations of my sister and her bf it's mostly gossiping about other people and shit they see on social media lol. Their combined intelligence quotient is lower than a goldfish so I never heard them talking about anything meaningful or profound. It's mainly sexual talk, gossiping, day to day daily things they experienced/witnessed, vacation and weekend plans, going out with friends etc. Oh and they watch a lot of movies and shows together... Wish i had a girl who snuggled up to me while watching movies...

another extremely relatable thread from OP. some couples I know spend literally all day together, they’re each other’s first priority for every moment of free time they have. they spend hours daily just talking and hanging out and enjoying each other’s presence and cannot keep their hands off of each other

I cannot imagine ever experiencing that. on top of the fact that I’m autistic, I cannot relate to women in any way. our lives are just so different that there’s nothing for us to talk about. I could never even hold a genuine interpersonal conversation with a woman for even 5 minutes, let alone for multiple hours a day
Exactly. I can barely talk to men my age.
Ever since puberty, every second of a foid’s life has been completely different from mine. As a result there’s no way we could ever relate to each other. Foids may as well be a different species.

@Incellectual walks around Town with his hand on his girlfriends ass

ill never have this

Yeah they wait for each other after class while we sit alone for hours waiting for a fucking bus or some shit alone.
too fucking real. I remember this one time, it was after school on Valentine’s day, I saw a girl I liked and her boyfriend holding hands and walking back to their car together while I was exiting campus and heading over to the bus stop. it literally made my heart sink. I remember thinking about all the things they were going to do together once they got home while I was miserable and alone and waiting to get on public transport. my life’s a fucking joke

too fucking real. I remember this one time, it was after school on Valentine’s day, I saw a girl I liked and her boyfriend holding hands and walking back to their car together while I was exiting campus and heading over to the bus stop. it literally made my heart sink. I remember thinking about all the things they were going to do together once they got home while I was miserable and alone and waiting to get on public transport. my life’s a fucking joke
I had the same thing after an exam in college. Left the exam room drained, just wanted to go home to either rot or play video games to escape my reality. Then this girl I knew left at the same time, checked her phone for a few seconds, turned her head and saw her bf coming. They kissed and left together while holding hands. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It hit me so hard seeing this + knowing how different their day was going to be. In fact how different their entire lives are. All those times I was alone I could have been experiencing such things ... had i been born with better genes

My “GF” wouldn’t be walking around she’d be locked up in the basement

i can't imagine me having a chat with a foid without freezing without knowing what to say cuz i am awful in bringing conversation out of nowhere

Extremely, painfully relatable post. Like when I see some of my normie classmates walking with a foid, I really don't understand how it works. What do they even talk about? Why does she let him stay close to her? How did they get to the point where they start walking together?

Literally every most couples I see the guy is a good few inches taller :feelsrope:
What’s fucked up is when the guy is like 6’5 and the foid is 5’2.
Pedophiles in denial tbh

Society will try to regulate the size of sex dolls so that they are not "child like" to interfere with any sexual copes for unattractive sexless males but will have no problem with a <4'10;; woman being fucked by a 6'2''+ tall man and infact act like it's desirable.

My heart doesn't want to believe that I won't ever experience that, but my brain knows it's over