Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine ITcels challenge us to a 5v5 fight. Who do we nominate as our greatest warriors to kick their asses?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
Gymmaxxers definitely. Cucktears would get pushed and probably cry

@ThoughtfulCel

Don't nominate me. I'm not a fan of violence hence why I stopped self-defense classes.

@mental_out for sure he has a thing with IT

Count me in
20200221 162540

@TheSecondComing is a stand user

@mylifeistrash he is tall and in great shape

Can I nominate myself? I’m not in the least intimidated by their lot

I'm gymcelled if there's going to be a 160 pound division.

I deadlift 300 lbs currently. I would love to get my hands on some IT woman and fucken strangle them to death. Possibly do something with with their dead body afterward. :feelshehe: :feelsohh:

I deadlift 300 lbs currently. I would love to get my hands on some IT woman and fucken strangle them to death. Possibly do something with with their dead body afterward. :feelshehe: :feelsohh:
Based

I would
either I win and gain respect
or I loose and die

im 6'3 ogrecell let me have em i want THEIR BLOOD

Who will probably win? A bunch of gymmaxxed incels or some soy-chuggers that think that Peckhamian Mimicry could work as a reproduction strategy? Cannot fight because I am an autistic faggot but I would pay good money to get a seat in the front row to witness this epic battle.

You can martyr me, i ain't afraid plus im not small.

@Colvin76 @SuperSaiyanGymcel @tehgymcel420 @Emergency Manual @LastGerman Are the people that would wafflestomp IT users without breaking a sweat.

I may be short, but I'm a kungfucel and gymcel.

No offense, but if thats a 1 rep max, that isn't really good tbh.

A decent deadlift is at least 450 imo

Based Kira in real life

Yeah its around like 3 reps. Im too scared to go higher ngl

I nominate myself. I gymcel and do krav maga and kickboxing. It would be a great honour to use my skills to fight for the incel community

I nominate myself. I box and I know some weapon fighting too(Knives and Kali sticks).

I nominate myself. Fuck other subhumans' approval. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

I really have to do deadlifts again.

I nominate @Colvin76 for manlet autist rage strength

I would kill them 1 on 5

All we need is one gorilla
@LastGerman because he's 8ft
@ThoughtfulCel because gorillas are very strong
@LastGerman has a very high top speed from running everywhere because of his lack of driver's license

We need gorillacels for this job.
MV5BN2JjYWU3MWUtNTdjNS00MTk4LTk4NmEtNTkwOWI3YjVlYjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg V1 CR04548

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back