Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy > "imagine (*insert shitty sarcastic remark*)"

I’ve been rejected over 30 times.

sums them up tbh

Hope they all die a horrible death. Every tinder swipe against you is a rejection already.

tries to get a girlfriend

YIKES inkel you just RAPED ME. Such a /r/niceguy :soy: You are not entitled to being loved.

JFL if they don't approach you it's over in 2019.

I've been rejected 15+times. Will never forget when my friends tried to set me up with a girl back in highschool, and she was NOT interested. She analyzed my face in disgust trying to find attractive features and just couldn't. Worst part is I thought she was one of the good girls but it turned out she was fucking the popular Tyrones.

They cut it out.

Hope they all die a horrible death. Every tinder swipe against you is a rejection already.
i always wonder how many times a foid swipes left on me a day, the real number would probably be too much sui fuel for me to handle

See? See? This is what grinds my gears about them. Because, in all honesty, how many of these men genuinely tried to approach women? Genuinely try to approach and start a conversation?

I know I did, and I did get rejected, probably more than not an insignificant amount of them. But again, when you demonize women to hive-minded sex objects, it's easy to forget that, and I have no idea how many times I said this, that women have their own desires and preferences when it comes to dating.

And it's sad. Incels, in general, act like a hive mind while insisting that they are all individuals with their own problems, desires and preferences, while also insisting that women act like a hive mind and neglecting that they are all individuals with their own problems, desires and preferences.

And, I fully believe that the majority on this poll are between 15-24 years old.
wtf he just proves the point by getting rejected

Funnily enough, they don't show the posts in that thread from myself - I've been rejected nearly 200 times - or Mainlander who has been rejected over 500 times.

lol @ still thinking love is real

Imagine posting on inceltears :soy: :soy: :soy: