Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR imagine if

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
there was a glitch that reversed every ban in this site's history. :feelsohh:

I would love that to happen.

Hi my name is nausea

I have nausea

I'm a septembercel so I never met some of the banned users, I think it'd be interesting to see them in action. Realistically, they would just reban them in a matter of minutes.
Can someone explain to me the obsession with banned users? The ones I know of were banned for a reason
Banned users had friends here, those friends now miss them and want them freed. I'll go out on a limb and say there may be another factor, you know how the general public always has a bit of an interest in criminals (bank robbers, serial killers, cult leaders etc.), it may be the equivalent of that as well since banned users are the closest thing to an equivalent of what I mentioned above. Like an .is true crime community.

Banned users had friends here, those friends now miss them and want them freed. I'll go out on a limb and say there may be another factor, you know how the general public always has a bit of an interest in criminals (bank robbers, serial killers, cult leaders etc.), it may be the equivalent of that as well since banned users are the closest thing to an equivalent of what I mentioned above. Like an .is true crime community.
9 warnings btw. GANGSTUH MAKE SOME NOISE