Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine if you were the only man on earth

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
You wake up and all the other men have vanished how do you think the world would work what would happen?

Femoids would put me in zoo. Or ugly but powerfull ones would like to bang me. Better in zoo then

It would be sui fuel because I would be alone on this forum and foids would rather let humanity die than have sex with me.

Foids will just start fucking dogs instead

i've had so many fantasies of being teleported into isolation with a qt

Foids would just rely on chad sperm donor reserves until new gen of chads are born. They might even start chad eugenics.

I would still be rotting.

I think the assumption would first be "All of the men on Earth have disappeared." No one would know that I was the remaining man. Except my family. When they see on the news that the belief is that there are no men left, my mom would probably call MSNBC and say "Hey, my son is here!"

Would it be possible to learn why this happened to the world?

Even if you're ugly I would get tail in that situation, I guarantee you. For the same reason that old and ugly women settle with betas.

Women are extremely good at measuring how high they can aim, and in that situation, there's only you to aim at. Some more picky ones would try to get Chad's frozen sperm over you, sure, but the percentage willing to settle for you would already make you have an harem. You'd most likely be reproductive cattle held by female scientists and figures of power (assuming a women-only world is even remotely sustainable, that is).

I'd impregnate every women I find

Foids would just rely on chad sperm donor reserves until new gen of chads are born. They might even start chad eugenics.

I would still be rotting.