Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine if you were a dog...

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★
Imagine if you were a dog. Having a girl with a beautiful body and tight ass give you a hug, and someone takes a photo because she wants a photograph of the memory...

The dog in the photo is female but this sort of thing really happens to any large breed of dog.

D9ca177dd001f88954da9f7de2c8470e

If i was a dog i would be a ugly disgusting little dog wanted by nobody. And will finish killed in an animal defense association because nobody want me.

No way i become a chad pitbull slayer

I'm not a dog I am a CAT

(<- see pic for further info)

I HATE DOGS

THEY ARE ALL CHADS AND OPPRESS THE CATCELS

If i was a dog i would be a ugly disgusting little dog wanted by nobody. And will finish killed in an animal defense association because nobody want me.

An Art of Zoo dog might be even better as a Chad dog. A Rex that makes a human slut his bitch is a Chad dog conquering a human female. Rex gets things we don't get to experience.

Imagine if you were a dog. Having a girl with a beautiful body and tight ass give you a hug, and someone takes a photo because she wants a photograph of the memory...

The dog in the photo is female but this sort of thing really happens to any large breed of dog.

View attachment 1207882
That foid should be burned alive I cannot stand foids wearing bikini in public wtf stupid dumb fucking whor

Male dogs have more sex with women than sub5 human males

View attachment 1207882
I'd get hit by a car

Over