Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if you got to the "talking stage" with a foid

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Imagine if you were like MTN and you got a few matches on Tinder here and there. You send a message and then they responded 3h later and then you had to wait some time to reply to not seem needy and then suddenly your life would center anxiously around that new notification from Tinder and once you got the message you would have to craft a perfect response to further the conversation.

That would be psychological horror weighing down on you every hour of the day. Normies do this for a shot at getting a date where the pressure is even higher. I honestly don't know how they put themselves through this charade that will ultimately leave them with an expensive meal on their tab and a ghosting the next day 95% of the time.

Chad on the other hand can just write "wanna smash" and have a girl over in 30 mins.

That's more like the first step to get cucked. Also MTN getting a match on tinder?hhm..... not so realistic
but in the end you explained it well

Imagine if you were like MTN and you got a few matches on Tinder here and there. You send a message and then they responded 3h later and then you had to wait some time to reply to not seem needy and then suddenly your life would center anxiously around that new notification from Tinder and once you got the message you would have to craft a perfect response to further the conversation.

That would be psychological horror weighing down on you every hour of the day. Normies do this for a shot at getting a date where the pressure is even higher. I honestly don't know how they put themselves through this charade that will ultimately leave them with an expensive meal on their tab and a ghosting the next day 95% of the time.

Chad on the other hand can just write "wanna smash" and have a girl over in 30 mins.
last time i talked to a guy he told me about texting chicks for 3-4 weeks and it still wouldn't mean anything in the end, no date

and that's not even getting into the long distance cucks, who find out after 3 months that the girl doesn't want to meet up, because she's talking to like 10 guys in the exact same way

Talk to them for too long you just become their free therapist/emotional tampon.

Say as little to them as possible and get the date as soon as possible.

If she doesn't want to smash on the first date these days don't even waste anymore time on her.

She's not interested in what you're interested in if you know what I mean.

Worthless bitch just wants to waste your time.

Talk to them for too long you just become their free therapist/emotional tampon.
Couldn't say this better.
Say as little to them as possible and get the date as soon as possible.

If she doesn't want to smash on the first date these days don't even waste anymore time on her.
Sad truth.
Worthless bitch just wants to waste your time.
And use you as an emotional tampon. Just for the time her depressive phase fades so she can become a normal sexhaver foid.