Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine if you could go to a WOMAN ZOO

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Imagine there's a zoo, but instead of animals in the enclosures, women are there instead... Actually, is there really a difference?

Anyway, Imagine if the zoo built a whole bunch of cute little habitats for various women of all breeds to live in and then opened the place so the public can observe. Families can come together to watch naked human females play with rocks all day and splash around in their little ponds all from behind a fence or a window.

"daddy, this one's trying to kill itself!!! take a picture!!!!"

Maybe there can be a petting zoo section, but instead of "petting" a female, you get to fuck it. I feel like this would bring in a lot more money.

Not only would this zoo be funny as shit, it would also give us a chance to record and observe true human female nature. Scientists could do experiments on the females just like we do to animals, only this time it's not immoral. I think a lot of valuable data can be gathered from this place. Remember though that this is just an idea. I'm not supporting it or anything. It's just something to think about.

Last edited:
And as an added bonus for VIP ticket buyers, you get to fuck some of them. Maybe have a glory hole section with free pussy.

made me giggle

Another deep.nest gem

Sounds good and hello IT

Only if the women are hot and have bodies like anime girls

IT will touch this jej

so a brothel?

Total: 22 (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 4)
IT already lurking jfl

This sounds super cool. It would be nice if you could pay a yearly subscription to come as you please and fuck a bunch of them

Rape zoo for the facially disabled.

Only if the women are hot and have bodies like anime girls
Yes. I imagine the zoo would only breed their most attractive females. All ugly females will be disposed of or sold to other zoos

This sounds super cool. It would be nice if you could pay a yearly subscription to come as you please and fuck a bunch of them
Yeah there should be a membership or a rewards club

Good post, genuinely made me kek

They employed an orangutan hooker in Indonesia once, does that count?

Yeah there should be a membership or a rewards club
Absolutely. It would be nice and handy to routinely go there and use the women like I use the gym equipment with my gym membership

quality ITbait, I admire the quality of the composition

I believe that this zoo should be staffed with someone with the spirit of steve irwin, willing to go out into the wilderness, ambush and sexually assault exotic foids in order to capture them for the zoo. this is the kind of spirit that will help the zoo to flourish:

Imagine there's a zoo, but instead of animals in the enclosures, women are there instead... Actually, is there really a difference?

Anyway, Imagine if the zoo built a whole bunch of cute little habitats for various women of all breeds to live in and then opened the place so the public can observe. Families can come together to watch naked human females play with rocks all day and splash around in their little ponds all from behind a fence or a window.

Maybe there can be a petting zoo section, but instead of "petting" a female, you get to fuck it. I feel like this would bring in a lot more money.

Not only would this zoo be funny as shit, it would also give us a chance to record and observe true human female nature. Scientists could do experiments on the females just like we do to animals, only this time it's not immoral. I think a lot of valuable data can be gathered from this place. Remember though that this is just an idea. I'm not supporting it or anything. It's just something to think about.
Cucktears Pwease Put me in the screenshot.....:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

nah i’d rather put their holes to good use as prostitutes

To all IT members Tyrone has been pleasuring you're wife thoroughly don't miss anymore of the posts here she is being taken care of I promise

The fat foids should be apart of the whale exhibit

I would visit your zoo my good sir

Why not? Human zoos have been a thing for ages... You can look at those old photos of people parading Indians (native Americans) and Aboriginals in Europe.

234f hd 3 72dpi

The main exhibit were swimming negroes.... Just imagine what kind of kekfuel that would be nowadays.

Anyhow a woman zoo would be great, but firstly we need to legally dehumanize them which is going to be pretty hard. I mean like everyone in the civilized world is a cuck nowadays.

If we're going to fantasize, then I would have a lifetime membership and contribute to their development fund for purchase of more species and to make new, creative exhibits. For example, foids in packs hunting unsuspecting prey (other foidz); taxidermy workshops for mounting stuffed kuntz as trophies; aforementioned gloryholes for practice and loss; of virginity; arena where selected foids engage with patrons in boxing or mixed martial arts; its handicap being blindfolded or limbs restrained to hinder mobility. Outcome uncertain but Fun for All; you get the point.....

If we're going to fantasize, then I would have a lifetime membership and contribute to their development fund for purchase of more species and to make new, creative exhibits. For example, foids in packs hunting unsuspecting prey (other foidz); taxidermy workshops for mounting stuffed kuntz as trophies; aforementioned gloryholes for practice and loss; of virginity; arena where selected foids engage with patrons in boxing or mixed martial arts; its handicap being blindfolded or limbs restrained to hinder mobility. Outcome uncertain but Fun for All; you get the point.....
I like the fighting arena idea. I'd pay for skybox seats