Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if women weren't hypergamous

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Whenever I imagine what my life would be like if women weren't controlled by their evil hypergamous instinct, I get super depressed. myself, and so many other depressed men would be living happy lives if foids had the same level of standards as we do. imagine the reduction in suicide rates among men, imagine the reduction in crime (most criminals were raised in single-mother homes because hypergamous foids don't want to settle after being railed by chad), imagine the increase in productivity our society would gain when the bottom 80% of men finally have a purpose/reason to succeed in life.

All I want is the same opportunity for a relationship as my female looksmatch, but it is being denied to me by a gynocentric society that lets hypergamy run rampant. hypergamy is so damaging for society, we should go to extreme measures to prevent it.

High IQ post.

A world without hypergamy would be a utopia. I'm sure suicide rates would drop by atleast 80% if not more. And every guy would be able to get a girlfriend. The world's population would increase due to more procreating (which may or may not be good depending on how you look at it), but that means there would be more people to invent cool stuff. Also, society would be more productive because there wouldn't be incels LDARing. Former incels would actually work because they have something to live for - a family to come home to and provide for.

I would still be incel

The only time period they did that was around 2000BC to 1975 in a selected few religious patriarchal societies. They did so because of religious conditioning, praising virgin marriage, slut shaming/stoning, fearing hell, no birth control etc.

In the jungle women were hypergamous as fuck. It's in their DNA, always has been.

Very high IQ post.

Former incels would actually work because they have something to live for - a family to come home to and provide for.
Spot on, many men are being held back from their full potential because of hypergamy. Biologically men can reach extreme levels in order to provide for the family, however due to rising hypergamy many men are instead LDAR'ing and mindlessly wage slaving with no ambitions.

The only time period they did that was around 2000BC to 1975 in a selected few religious patriarchal societies. They did so because of religious conditioning, praising virgin marriage, slut shaming/stoning, fearing hell, no birth control etc.

In the jungle women were hypergamous as fuck. It's in their DNA, always has been.

Agreed. I have always told myself that the vast majority of successful civilizations were patriarchal, in part, because of women’s nature. Had it not been for thousand of years of patriarchy, most of the world would be like Somalia, or some Mad Max type dystopia. Genes for high intelligence and conscientious, dutiful behavior would have been phased out in favor of wild, impulsive types. Now that women’s sexual freedom has been given full rein to choose what makes their holes tingle. I’m glad I won’t be a part of that future

High IQ post.

A world without hypergamy would be a utopia. I'm sure suicide rates would drop by atleast 80% if not more. And every guy would be able to get a girlfriend. The world's population would increase due to more procreating (which may or may not be good depending on how you look at it), but that means there would be more people to invent cool stuff. Also, society would be more productive because there wouldn't be incels LDARing. Former incels would actually work because they have something to live for - a family to come home to and provide for.

This will never happen. Only elliot rodger had the solution to hypergamy