Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if we were able to go to an anime/magical place

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
THIS WORLD IS SHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

try lucid dreaming
Wasn't really able, plus when I wake up from "good dreams" it just sucks - Everything feels so magical there just to wake up
to this filthy world

Wasn't really able, plus when I wake up from "good dreams" it just sucks - Everything feels so magical there just to wake up
to this filthy world

maybe program your lucid dream to feel like it lasts a lifetime

We'd end up the background characters getting mogged by the Chad protagonists.

i want to live in twin peaks or the nightmare before christmas

to this filthy world
It takes practice, I guarantee you can do it, every human can.

Normies would never allow it.

The economics of sexuality is dependent on disproportionate access to beauty. If everyone had it, they would no longer be incentivized and refuse to take part in society.

You will be able to when VR reaches insane levels of graphics and realism. Imagine a body suit you put on and it feels like you are in another world, all your senses picking up things that arent there. You will be a 60 year old man by then but whatever, its better to live at least once in your life rather than never

Virtual Reality is coming in the future boyo

Virtual Reality is coming in the future boyo
Optimistic, feminists would take this away, anything that decreases male dependence will be a threat.

And we end uo in a place like Attack On Titan