Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if this man was female

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1564084943876.png

based lowinhibcel ngl famalam

I wonder if he was browsing this forum :lul: It’s over for him btw

“ugly”

So the act itself isn’t the problem, it’s who did it that’s the problem. Brutal

Lookism confirmed

The article title reads like something from The Onion

This is blatant lookism as in prejudice against ugly people.

The reaction would have been 100% different if he were a ripped Chad or a woman.

But foids and landwhales can walk around nearly naked. This is why sub6 men should start walking around wearing yoga pants and have no shirts on to trigger rosties so much they'll cry for a dress code in public. Cucktears won't touch this.

But foids and landwhales can walk around nearly naked. This is why sub6 men should start walking around wearing yoga pants and have no shirts on to trigger rosties so much they'll cry for a dress code in public. Cucktears won't touch this.
me walking around shirtless would do the opposite of that :feelsrope: it's so over.

hes not even that fat compared to most landwhale foids i see in my area

Why is this rag so popular in the UK? I legitimately can't tell why this is newsworthy.

Why is this rag so popular in the UK? I legitimately can't tell why this is newsworthy.
because it gets them clicks also the media would take any chance it gets to shame an incel

Ugly
Overweight

It's all in your head bro', it's your personality that matters, no one is judging your looks.

This is blatant lookism as in prejudice against ugly people.

The reaction would have been 100% different if he were a ripped Chad or a woman.
lmao if it was a ripped chad people would be talking about how amazing and lucky are they

lmao if it was a ripped chad people would be talking about how amazing and lucky are they
People come from the beach or swimming pools and hop on the train all the time while being shirtless, unless they're ugly apparently.

People come from the beach or swimming pools and hop on the train all the time while being shirtless, unless they're ugly apparently.
100% he would be getting offers from model agencies. Just think about meeks, dude was a fucking criminal and he got everything just because of 1 picture

how so? Aren’t there many chads there
not rly in cbd asians outnumber whites (jfl) I rarely see chads i would get mogged hard in Sydney though

not rly in cbd asians outnumber whites (jfl) I rarely see chads i would get mogged hard in Sydney though

The ratio of gooks to whites in Sydney is more. Melbourne has more curries.

The ratio of gooks to whites in Sydney is more. Melbourne has more curries.
but they are mostly tourists no? I do love my curry brethren btw

Imagine if he was a chad, people would be taking pics of him and tweeting them, then he'll go on to do a tedtalk interview and shit
Chad can never lose
“ugly”

So the act itself isn’t the problem, it’s who did it that’s the problem. Brutal

This is actually a case where if he was a Chad the thesis of the article would be totally opposite to what it is and would be one of praise and awe. “Hunk shows bare chest on over heated train, and onlookers weren’t complaining” JFL that they actually included “ugly” and “overweight” in the headline.

hes not even that fat compared to most landwhale foids i see in my area
He looks skinny fat with cortisol enhaced belly, probably highly stressed most of the time, although you wouldn't think so looking at pic