Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine if there were users on this site that are people you actually know irl but you dont know it because you dont know that they use this site

C

CMD

Officer
Title. Would be crazy wouldnt it :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What are your thoughts on this possibility?

meh could happen but who cares

most likely one such case here, never really know unless you do a risky gamble

Very unlikely considering there's 8 billion people in the world and about 200 active users

Very unlikely. The 2 cities i live in are so small and unknown that even in my country almost know one knows them

I doubt most people where I live even know about this site

Honestly, it's unlikely. There are not that many active users here. Yes, there might be one registered user who knows another registered user, but IMHO in order to "know" each other you would actually have to significantly perceive the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back