Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if that grunge guy lost his hair

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

:feelsohgod:
I really hope he gets to keep it because the reaper will be so brutal for him.

I swear the kind of converation he's having with his GF is what I'm missing from life.:feelsrope:

IDK. I'm just an incel. If you're ugly, hair doesn't help you a lot.

I’m going for the Charles Manson long hair and beard look.

Same goes for height, face is everything.
I'm not sure about height. I mean if you're, say, 190 cm tall with a 3/10 face, then you have a chance. Some girls may say "Well, at least, he's tall."

I'm not sure about height. I mean if you're, say, 190 cm tall with a 3/10 face, then you have a chance. Some girls may say "Well, at least, he's tall."
This, tbh. Women are that magnetically attracted to tall men

True, I just don't like how people here say being 6ft or over means you get more attention or a better chance at dating. Ethnicity and face are very crucial.

True, I just don't like how people here say being 6ft or over means you get more attention or a better chance at dating. Ethnicity and face are very crucial.
Yeah until a girl eventually falls for you because of height. So many here who are like you eventually find someone. So many fakecels here have been proven to be either tallfags with gfs, Meanwhile manlets are still victims of christ who knows what.

I’m going for the Charles Manson long hair and beard look.
im 4 months into growing out my hair. Had it cot on the sides and back once for balance since the top is most important. Cant grow anything beyond 13 year old stubble though :feelsohgod:

im 4 months into growing out my hair. Had it cot on the sides and back once for balance since the top is most important. Cant grow anything beyond 13 year old stubble though :feelsohgod:
You look like floch. Prolly could pull it off.

You look like floch. Prolly could pull it off.
I look like my mom was having a picnic in Chernobyl while pregnant.

Wait... Chernobyl is like 3 hours on train from where I was born :worryfeels:

I look like my mom was having a picnic in Chernobyl while pregnant.

Wait... Chernobyl is like 3 hours on train from where I was born :worryfeels:
Bro you are floch the yeagerists you silly fummfum

he would still slay imo....hes a normie tho

Keep going. It’ll happen eventually.

Yeah until a girl eventually falls for you because of height. So many here who are like you eventually find someone. So many fakecels here have been proven to be either tallfags with gfs, Meanwhile manlets are still victims of christ who knows what.
Except I'm a Paki living in the UK where I'm viewed as bottom of the barrel for all foids, including paki foids. I also can't speak my native tongue and when I went to Pakistan I got rejected by both guys and girls for being born in the west. Most of these fakecels who end up with girls are white or any ethnicity other than Paki, the only way I can land a girl is through betabuxxing which I refuse to do. Don't even bother suggesting for me to arrange marriage a foid because most of the ones who get arranged marriages are forced to by their parents since they won't stop whoring around.

he's look like a sandnigger without his hair tbh

hair is life, if you have no hair u have no life