Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if She Were a Man

If it was a man, he would get 1 Up vote and 0 comments.

I read nothing, none of the comments. Just looked at her photos.

So, she actually isn't too fat. We have a rare case here... that is to say, a female who is butt-ugly but cannot fix it by losing weight because the reason she is ugly is because she is ugly, not because she is a landwhale.

Damn that is brutal, is she a Jew or something? So ugly. Like 3/10 facially at best. She DOES seem to have a nice body though, so overall she clearly has higher SMV than her face would suggest. Seriously, the comments are accurate when they say her body is above average. What I don't understand is why the honesty isn't equally prevalent when it comes to her below average face. Female privilege.

But the people who rate her face a 5 are completely delusional.

Regardless, her looksmatch on prom night:

Last edited:
dictionary definition of butterface

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/s7iwjo/i_want_an_honest_opinion_ive_never_had_an/htaaw2x/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/s7iwjo/i_want_an_honest_opinion_ive_never_had_an/htblptf/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/s7iwjo/i_want_an_honest_opinion_ive_never_had_an/htbggbg/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Lol the most controversial comments weren't even that bad, too bad reddit deletes the good ones because they're cucks. Could be someone's looksmatch on here but she would still reject and say chad only. She should consider herself lucky to be a woman. Had it been a man, there would be no upvotes and only people roasting him.

What an easy way to farm validation.

kick her head and nose

female who is butt-ugly
Holy Kek just no just fucking no. She mogs tons of ethnic women. sheer amount of grotesque ethnic women who are uglier than her. Hell the other day I saw a horrid unibrowed fat Indian woman with fucking SIDE BURNS and she legit made me want to puke. This girl actually looks feminine.

Holy Kek just no just fucking no. She mogs tons of ethnic women. sheer amount of grotesque ethnic women who are uglier than her. Hell the other day I saw a horrid unibrowed fat Indian woman with fucking SIDE BURNS and she legit made me want to puke. This girl actually looks feminine.

She is standard ugly at best, 3/10. If she were obese she would probably look even worse. So even 3/10 White landwhales probably MOG her if they actually lost weight. thinning their face, and simply became "thick."

Compared to other White femoids she is honestly close to as ugly as it gets. Facially she is near the bottom of her race. Two things. Big nose, beady eyes. She might be a Jew though, so then she isn't even White. Almost every ugly "White" female I see turns out to be a Jew lmao.

The average ethnic femoid still MOGS her facially. The only females beneath her are those with similar face and worse bodies, morbidly obese White landwhales, and below average ethnic females.

Can't help but say she looks less ugly when she is more clothed.