Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine if people mocked rape victims the way they mock virgins

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
An entire fucking life of social and romantic isolation that leads to countless suicides every year. When ever a toilet wants to insult a man they go "lol you're a virgin I bet you can't get laid". Just fucking imagine if someone said "lol you're weak I bet you got raped" the world would lose it's mind.

But mocking Virginity, something that you're going to be ostracized for anyway and miss all basic life needs is ok, but mocking something that lasts 5 minutes isn't. Don't ever touch rape even as a joke. But mock suicidal people who have been alone their whole life.

That's why I don't believe in free speech. The name of the game in nature is silencing people who annoy you or even for the purpose of stomping out such hypocrisy on some greater good shit

That's why I don't believe in free speech. The name of the game in nature is silencing people who annoy you or even for the purpose of stomping out such hypocrisy on some greater good shit

Literally 90% of the world's problems would be solved if we enslave women, and the rest will take care of itself. Even women would ve happier when controlled

Literally 90% of the world's problems would be solved if we enslave women, and the rest will take care of itself. Even women would ve happier when controlled
soyboys be like :feels:

I hope virgin shaming foids get raped (in minecraft)

true.

id rather get raped than be incel

This. Absolute freedom can never exist. Everyone is in favour of silencing the free speech of their opponents, it's human nature: What benefits me is good, what doesn't benefit me is bad. The only thing that matters is power, the power to dictate which things are acceptable and which things are not acceptable. Not everyone can be pleased and the only thing we should strive towards is our own goals/happiness (no matter what it costs because others wil do the same to us within a heartbeat). Extremely cucked if you believe in something higher than yourself in today's society, especially if you are an incel.

This. Absolute freedom can never exist. Everyone is in favour of silencing the free speech of their opponents, it's human nature: What benefits me is good, what doesn't benefit me is bad. The only thing that matters is power, the power to dictate which things are acceptable and which things are not acceptable. Not everyone can be pleased and the only thing we should strive towards is our own goals/happiness (no matter what it costs because others wil do the same to us within a heartbeat). Extremely cucked if you believe in something higher than yourself in today's society, especially if you are an incel.
I do wonder if I would be more pro free speech if I didn't have the 'tism though. I'm humble enough to admit that it might be an autism trait given that we defectives can be really sensitive to distressing noise in general. @Michinomiya Hirohit you conduct yourself in a spergish manner and seem to agree with me based on the repost of my anti free speech comment. Your thoughts?

Being raped and being an incel are both involuntary

Lmao based. Gonna use it next time foid makes fun of me
nooooo you can't do that, nooooo only foids can make fun of you you can't make fun of them back noo nooo

Reddit unironically thinks like that
Being raped and being an incel are both involuntary
Lmao based. Gonna use it next time foid makes fun of me
Proud of this place when i see plenty of based shit like these above.

Rape victims do get mocked. If they're men.
Just look at all the NPCs hoping men who go to jail get raped every day.

Rape victims do get mocked. If they're men.
Just look at all the NPCs hoping men who go to jail get raped every day.
True, there are many dropped the soap jokes.

Cope, they wouldn't be happier but we would be, women are the happiest they have ever been, this "women are happier when they have to submit to average men they don't want to fuck" bullshit needs to stop, its just not true

Cope, they wouldn't be happier but we would be, women are the happiest they have ever been, this "women are happier when they have to submit to average men they don't want to fuck" bullshit needs to stop, its just not true
Women's happiness have dropped hard since the 60s as they got more rights. You're absolutely wrong
Screenshot 20201112 065348 Firefox