Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if obese men acted like landwhales

I hate fat bitches so much. Fat women serve no purpose

I hate fat bitches so much. Fat women serve no purpose
It’s a fad. Part of the whole “woke” diversity+inclusion movement. It’s become fashionable for fat women to declare themselves to be beautiful and “completely comfortable with their bodies”. Other people go along with it because they’re afraid they will be cancelled if they don’t. The usual story. Thing is, just because fat chicks have decided to believe that they are beautiful doesn’t mean that the rest of the world is obliged to agree with them. Personally, I don’t find grossly overweight women to be the least bit attractive. I’m not saying that a woman has to be a Barbie Doll stick figure to be beautiful (I actually prefer a woman with some curves), but gratuitous fatness is just gross, not to mention super unhealthy. I don’t think we should be encouraging obese people to believe that the unhealthy condition of being overweight is something they should accept and cultivate. We should be encouraging them to make lifestyle changes aimed at reaching and maintaining a healthy weight. We’re not doing them any favors by encouraging their obesity and the significant health risks that go along with it.

You can be an obese man and get women you just have to be tall.
I think you just have to fuck and date other obese women.

I work in an extremely obese office. Probably the fattest place on planet earth. Mostly all their husbands and boyfriends are overweight or obese men.

It’s a fad. Part of the whole “woke” diversity+inclusion movement. It’s become fashionable for fat women to declare themselves to be beautiful and “completely comfortable with their bodies”. Other people go along with it because they’re afraid they will be cancelled if they don’t. The usual story. Thing is, just because fat chicks have decided to believe that they are beautiful doesn’t mean that the rest of the world is obliged to agree with them. Personally, I don’t find grossly overweight women to be the least bit attractive. I’m not saying that a woman has to be a Barbie Doll stick figure to be beautiful (I actually prefer a woman with some curves), but gratuitous fatness is just gross, not to mention super unhealthy. I don’t think we should be encouraging obese people to believe that the unhealthy condition of being overweight is something they should accept and cultivate. We should be encouraging them to make lifestyle changes aimed at reaching and maintaining a healthy weight. We’re not doing them any favors by encouraging their obesity and the significant health risks that go along with it.
That's a fair and balanced assessment!

It's a fad, that feeds - already huge - delusions.