Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imagine if foids were stronger than men

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
Everything would be so much more terrible. Hell, we might still be living in huts by now if that were the case.

Imagine you insult a foid and instead of slapping you, she knocks you out cold:feelsrope:

Some people here would enjoy that.

Thoughts @Therapywasawaste @Da_Yunez ?

Wojak riding pepe ball thumbnail
over

Imagine you insult a foid and instead of slapping you, she knocks you out cold:feelsrope:
well I mean men can do that to women, we just dont cause its socially unacceptable and assault. We're women physically stronger than men, the same would probably be true.

well I mean men can do that to women, we just dont cause its socially unacceptable and assault. We're women physically stronger than men, the same would probably be true.
The female mind is different from a man's. You think that would be the case?

No doubt. But aside from the fantasy factor the idea of it seems pretty terrible if you logically look at it.
Men are clever, if it came to that, we would just develop weapons to slaughter them, much like we did millions of years ago with animal predators.
I would be much more concerned if women were historically smarter than men.

Practically they are, but not physically yet. They have an army of white knights, cucked criminal justice system protecting them and special police protection. Boomer simps give them well paid and nice jobs just so they could see their faces and asses at the office. Toilets have a lot of ways to make easy money because many of them already don't have morals. Toilets live a life in luxury while their looksmatches eat beans on toast, don't own a vehicle and think about roping. Guess which gender has much easier access to testosterone treatments?

Everything would be so much more terrible. Hell, we might still be living in huts by now if that were the case.
Then I would need to MMAmaxx even harder with roidmaxxing,

Better than landing in prison for 10 years. Although this is a @wereq fantasy he masturbates to

If foids were stronger and hit men it would be socially acceptable

Men are clever, if it came to that, we would just develop weapons to slaughter them, much like we did millions of years ago with animal predators.
I would be much more concerned if women were historically smarter than men.
How do you think men would organize themselves without toilets infiltrating the process? There's been plenty of incel forum websites on the internet that have been completely invaded by foids.

Practically they are, but not physically yet. They have an army of white knights, cucked criminal justice system protecting them and special police protection. Boomer simps give them well paid and nice jobs just so they could see their faces and asses at the office. Toilets have a lot of ways to make easy money because many of them already don't have morals. Toilets live a life in luxury while their looksmatches eat beans on toast, don't own a vehicle and think about roping. Guess which gender has much easier access to testosterone treatments?
They can't be physically stronger than men because biology makes it incompatible. And the final result of a matriarchy is a crumbling nation

that could never happend as femaes of a species will alaways be weaker due to the fact they sumbti during sex so they will prefer larger males

Better than landing in prison for 10 years. Although this is a wereq fantasy he masturbates to
Femdom was always something i never understood. How do these guys get off to the idea of a female "domming" you without even vaginally penetrating her?

Femdom was always something i never understood. How do these guys get off to the idea of a female "domming" you without even vaginally penetrating her?
Honestly my theory is their mothers abused them

Chads would be kept imprisoned for forced romance and sex while sub5 men would be murdered en masse.

Would be somewhat hot but somewhat dangerous at the same time.

@Liu KANG 's dream come true