Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if a ugly guy would do the same....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

JFL at the women defending him

I'm not watching that whole video. Where's the grope?

1:00 mark ya lazy bastard.

Looks like he's not even paying attention and he's just moving around restlessly because he's tired of holding the same position and mentally busy talking to some dude instead.

Looks like he's not even paying attention and he's just moving around restlessly because he's tired of holding the same position and mentally busy talking to some dude instead.
She looks rather uncomfortable though. If (((Harvey Weinstein))) did it, he would have been crucified.

She looks rather uncomfortable though. If (((Harvey Weinstein))) did it, he would have been crucified.
Yeah no shit. She looked uncomfortable. But he looked oblivious. His hands are almost as big as her entire upper body and he had been standing there talking for a while. I doubt he could mentally focus on a conversation with someone else, while mentally focusing on intentionally molesting his daughter in front of hundreds of people, and that would make sense to him.

People are just fucking retarded and the anti-pedo hysteria has gotten absurd. Parents shouldn't even change their kid's clothes because if their hand brushes their skin they will have "molested" them.

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary, sorry. Outrage over nothing.

chad gets away with anything

Classical chad, he's just showing off his personality.