Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine if a sub-5 man tried this

Look how happy the noodle waitress is to talk to him, life on easy mode

Life on easy mode

Life on Terraria Journey mode.

The whole world bends to your will

I don't even know the word to describe how to feel knowing that a few inches of bone on his face and legs would take her reaction from "What a great handshake" to "DON'T TOUCH ME GET AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN RIGHT NOW :feelsUnreal:"

:feelshaha:

I don't even know the word to describe how to feel knowing that a few inches of bone on his face and legs would take her reaction from "What a great handshake" to "DON'T TOUCH ME GET AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN RIGHT NOW :feelsUnreal:"

Bones are life :feelsbadman:

Crazy, right? Even 1 inch of bone sometimes means everything

and skin colour/ethnicity