Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine if a man behaved like this with his niece

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,327
Online
83d 3h 57m


Soyciety would label him a pedophile and shoot him dead in the streets. But when a woman does this to her nephew - "Aww.. she's so cute". Fuck this shit.

Also I'm so fucking jealous of him. :cryfeels::cryfeels: This is what a Chad baby's childhood is like. Women can't stop themselves from kissing and groping him.
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
 
Last edited:
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
1,598
Online
9d 3h 37m
Whores, all of them
 
refmd

refmd

awol
★★★★
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
2,365
Online
7d 3h 57m
JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,426
Online
110d 6h 46m
Why did she lifted her legs like that? She is some sick fuck, let me emulate sex with a baby so quirky, give me likes.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,937
Online
40d 22h 33m
 
D

Deleted member 34541

Banned
-
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
488
Online
5d 10h 3m
Facts, but fuck that hoe and anyone who does that type of shit with kids.
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,327
Online
83d 3h 57m
Mecoja said:
Why did she lifted her legs like that? She is some sick fuck, let me emulate sex with a baby so quirky, give me likes.
Natural instincts. The second they see a Chad they start spreading their legs.
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
641
Online
15d 11h 16m
Does her nephew qualify as a manlet? If yes, maybe there's hope for some of us.

Seriously, though, that's such abominable fucking incestuous pedo. Kill it with fire.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,937
Online
40d 22h 33m
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Posts
404
Online
8d 21h 20m
DAMN LITTLE DUDE IS GETTIN IT JFLLLLL.

I had that fantasy for a while of being a young kid and meeting an attractive 20 something woman that takes a liking to me and basically molests me. It never happened though because i was always sub human.:feelsUgh:
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,327
Online
83d 3h 57m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
I had that fantasy for a while of being a young kid and meeting an attractive 20 something woman that takes a liking to me and basically molests me. It never happened though because i was always sub human
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Deathmint said:
Does her nephew qualify as a manlet? If yes, maybe there's hope for some of us.
nah, he's probably 3 years old, so his height is fine
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
641
Online
15d 11h 16m
metabuxx said:
nah, he's probably 3 years old, so his height is fine
I was joking, bro.
 
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
5,456
Online
30d 11h 28m
the funny thing is if a Chad behaved that way with a child it would be labeled as, "Kisses and hugging aren't sexual especially with kids YOU FUCKING INCEL!"

but if the guy was ugly, like me, then it is labeled as "Grooming" and child endangerment. Don't believe me? I posted several times I like to hug my little cousins and have them sit on my lap. fucking women take my posts and say they want me killed and that I should be sent to prison for trying to groom girls

best example of this is the millions of athletes and actors that are Chads and kiss girls and hug girls. we all know it's sexual but they are Chad so they can't be pedophiles tee-hee
(and to even have further proof there are tons of girls that take showers with little boys and it is seen as "funny" or just "natural"
if i was taking a shower and a little girl wanted to join i would let her but then everyone would say i'm trying to rape her and white knight cucks would try and beat me the fck up because they are stupid)
 
Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,635
Online
63d 23h 18m
Execute this pedo and all the white knights.
 
truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
★★
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Posts
1,690
Online
12d 5h 40m
I

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,080
Online
17d 15h 58m
refmd said:
JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:
Is your avi chad worship?
Or are you just a fan of the movie predator?
 
refmd

refmd

awol
★★★★
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
2,365
Online
7d 3h 57m
IamLost said:
Is your avi chad worship?
Or are you just a fan of the movie predator?

I like the movie, predator probably my favourite movie, everyone after that was bad since they didn't have the horror/suspense which made the first one successful
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
2,684
Online
48d 18h 38m
metabuxx said:
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
brootal
metabuxx said:
Natural instincts. The second they see a Chad they start spreading their legs.
:feelsohh:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,715
Online
39d 10h 20m
Mogged by dogs mogged by babies
 
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
952
Online
5d 14h 13m
they prefer to kiss in mouth a child instead of an ugly man
 
Total

Total

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 12, 2021
Posts
224
Online
6d 6h 59m
refmd said:
JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: Cant help but to laugh at our destiny jfl. As like we are in some elaborate comedy in which good incel dumb protagonist gets screwed over in most insane ways by life while he reeees while some ironic tunes goes.
 
Last edited:
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,101
Online
52d 22h 44m
The hypocrisy of these foids lmao
 
Total

Total

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 12, 2021
Posts
224
Online
6d 6h 59m
OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE LAW! PUT YOUR HANDS UP SO I CAN SEE THEM AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CHILD!!:fbi::feelsbaton::reeeeee:
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
423
Online
3d 18h 7m
Pumkin said:
the funny thing is if a Chad behaved that way with a child it would be labeled as, "Kisses and hugging aren't sexual especially with kids YOU FUCKING INCEL!"

but if the guy was ugly, like me, then it is labeled as "Grooming" and child endangerment. Don't believe me? I posted several times I like to hug my little cousins and have them sit on my lap. fucking women take my posts and say they want me killed and that I should be sent to prison for trying to groom girls

best example of this is the millions of athletes and actors that are Chads and kiss girls and hug girls. we all know it's sexual but they are Chad so they can't be pedophiles tee-hee
(and to even have further proof there are tons of girls that take showers with little boys and it is seen as "funny" or just "natural"
if i was taking a shower and a little girl wanted to join i would let her but then everyone would say i'm trying to rape her and white knight cucks would try and beat me the fck up because they are stupid)
I writed this in another thread, but I will write it too:
Chad with a little girl - he is like father to her
Ugly bastard with a little girl - he's protably a sick pedo intrested into raping her


N0rmies are weird and full of double standards
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,558
Online
173d 10h 53m
It's actually an incredibly weird double standard. I mean, yeah, knowing that she isn't his parent makes it weird to watch.
 
get_even

get_even

Major
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Posts
2,025
Online
27d 11h 5m
refmd said:
JFL

we are literally mogged by babies now, imagine a baby getting more female contact than you had in your entire life
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsrope:
I don't need to imagine it it's my life, I was an ugly baby so didn't get any attention from aunts or sisters.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,101
Online
52d 22h 44m
Female privilege has no limits.
 
GloriousFight

GloriousFight

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
289
Online
8d 3h 51m
This is fucking sick.... but OP how did you find this video? was she called out on being a pedo on social media or something?
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,814
Online
116d 3h 52m
As if the lil b is ever gonna get out...
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,126
Online
18d 18h 42m
brutal babychadpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,327
Online
83d 3h 57m
GloriousFight said:
This is fucking sick.... but OP how did you find this video? was she called out on being a pedo on social media or something?
nah. she put this on her instagram story
She also posted a picture of herself cuddling him and everyone was commenting how cute they looked together
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,069
Online
4d 22h 25m
metabuxx said:
View attachment 490309

Soyciety would label him a pedophile and shoot him dead in the streets. But when a woman does this to her nephew - "Aww.. she's so cute". Fuck this shit.

Also I'm so fucking jealous of him. :cryfeels::cryfeels: This is what a Chad baby's childhood is like. Women can't stop themselves from kissing and groping him.
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Accurate observation yeah -- there are indeed many bullshit double standards like this where men just get fucked, but what else is new. Those hypocrites will never acknowledge the truth unless perhaps they were forced to.
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,693
Online
88d 2h 28m
The average male in this society is far safer behaving coldly and callously towards children (especially mini-foids) than affectionately.
 
theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Posts
1,058
Online
9d 16h 20m
Foids live life on easy mode, men, on Bloodborne difficulty.
 
Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
2,327
Online
26d 1h 55m
Italian Incel said:
they prefer to kiss in mouth a child instead of an ugly man

They'd rather kiss and get tongued by a dog, that had just been licking his ass a minute before also. :feelspuke:
 
B

belowhumanity

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
268
Online
9d 13h 33m
metabuxx said:
View attachment 490309

Soyciety would label him a pedophile and shoot him dead in the streets. But when a woman does this to her nephew - "Aww.. she's so cute". Fuck this shit.

Also I'm so fucking jealous of him. :cryfeels::cryfeels: This is what a Chad baby's childhood is like. Women can't stop themselves from kissing and groping him.
When I was a baby my mom would leave me to rot under a pile of poop diapers and her friends would look at me with disgust and wonder how a human child could be this hideous. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
chad baby lifemogs me :feelsrope:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top