Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine if a foid did this to you in public

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

Last edited:
No one will accuse her of sexual assault because Muh tutorial mode

Imagine if a male done the same thing.

I would ejaculate instantly like that scene in she's out of my league when she was grinding on him

I would b
I would ejaculate instantly like that scene in she's out of my league when she was grinding on him
I would get hard too but then I would beat her to death because it's pretty obvious that she is registering me for charging me of sexual assaults

I would b

I would get hard too but then I would beat her to death because it's pretty obvious that she is registering me for charging me of sexual assaults
She can't register u for shit she jumped on your dick if any thing u should register her

Disgusting slav whores :feelsugh:

She can't register u for shit she jumped on your dick if any thing u should register her
what would police do if I registered a woman jump at me and reporting her for sexual assault?
Laugh at me or arrest me tbh jfl

Probably actors, or she knew them/her orbiters.

what would police do if I registered a woman jump at me and reporting her for sexual assault?
In Algeria maybe but not in the West when there's photographic evidence of her assaulting u

Putincel at the end was nervous just being in her presence. Over

I'd sue her for sexual assault, fuck the bastard cucks who'd like a scene similar to the one in the video. In alternative, I would slaughter her.

I'd sue her for sexual assault, fuck the bastard cucks who'd like a scene similar to the one in the video. In alternative, I would slaughter her.
Tbh I would know it was a prank or video put i think I would still enjoy the contact, but would feel bad afterwards as it is just a taste of what we are missing and will not get.

Depends on where you are and how hot they thought the woman was tbh
If they didn't laugh at or arrest you they'd think you are gay if you reported a woman that looks like this for sexual assault ngl

Equal rights. Equal lefts.

Id unleash all my rage, (summoning the strength of 10000 Silverback gorillas)I've felt towards foids in that moment and defend myself by beating her up.

would feel bad afterwards as it is just a taste of what we are missing and will not get.
For this reason you should not accept an unknown woman who jumps on you, because these bastard whores know the situation very well and take advantage of it by making you taste what you will not get, with the sadistic taste of torturing you.. After oops, some stupid foid finds herself with a gunshot to the head lollolol :feelshaha::feelsokman:

This is sexual harrasment, I really hope one of those guys knocks her the fuck out

Male equivalent would have been jailed. Muh equal rights.

Why even post this suifuel?

If that happened to me I would place 4 blocks of soulsand and and 3 wither skulls in Minecraft

Foids have no right to complain about sexual harassment if they do shit like this, staged or not. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Your average chads.co user

Putin wasnt happy

only in russia shit would never happen here