Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine how pathetic you have to be for that

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
You have to change my name like this to feel validated?

@Fat Link really? Only a loser will do such thing.

If you were really a hero you wouldn’t need to exclaim it like that. How old are you six?

Can't wait to see what he comes up with because of this :lul:

fat link trying not to change someones username every 3 seconds challenge (impossible)

Jannie cig

Maybe a bit of an overreaction...

Strange how some people respond to trolling with genuine anger.

Maybe a bit of an overreaction...

Strange how some people respond to trolling with genuine anger.
Can you blame them though? Many of them probably got teased as kids and bullied, and they associate this troll shit with that. Name changes on people that are ok with it are funny though

If you were really a hero you wouldn’t need to exclaim it like that. How old are you six?
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

If you have a sister who you want to be married to me then it would be understandable (I wouldn’t marry a western girl anyways {assuming you're a white westerner}but otherwise I see no point of this username)

lighten up neil degrasse tyson GIF by StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson
light lights out GIF
Will Ferrell Chill GIF
Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All
Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

Can you blame them though? Many of them probably got teased as kids and bullied, and they associate this troll shit with that. Name changes on people that are ok with it are funny though

To be honest I got teased as a kid/teen >.<

But I think it depends if it's mean-spirited or not doesn't it really. Oftentimes there's no malice behind it.

To be honest I got teased as a kid/teen >.<

But I think it depends if it's mean-spirited or not doesn't it really. Oftentimes there's no malice behind it.
Everyone who teased me was a total POS. I know name changes here are usually not malicious, but it’s only logical to think it is at first if you were an abused dog your whole life