Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine how much the rape rate would go down if foids weren't so fucking spoiled.

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★
Rape would probably only happen almost only a 100 times a year if foids weren't such spoiled pieces of "human" shit who expect men to be rich, tall, famous, have curly hair and a lot more to list of things that are beyond our control or require massive amount of hard work but foids only put this on themselves by being so spoiled and greedy that the dating game is rigged to the point men will get so angry they take the key to sex by force and rape foids (which they enjoy it) and they choose to blame men which they literally could lower their unrealistic standards and it would benefit the whole world.

Exactly. High IQ

Good take

It's obvious that this all factors into the broader societal decline which we are under.

Not necessarily cause & effect; rather it is all a series of issues which all tie into & are dependent on one another.

and then its “muh all men are rapists :foidSoy:“ (by all men she means everyone except chad and tyrone) and they treat men even worse and the cycle continues

They need to stop dressing like whores as well. Practically asking for it.

and then its “muh all men are rapists :foidSoy:“ (by all men she means everyone except chad and tyrone) and they treat men even worse and the cycle continues
Then the gender war happens

that is a war i would die in
Same, hopefully I am still strong as I am if it happens:feelsLSD:

It would be really interesting as this would be the first ever gender war and it will end up in the history books for sure

If they are going to dress like that they better have sex with me
Chad only
american psycho GIF

Agreed. If men could easily date their looksmatch, sexual frustration would be almost non existent and men would have no reason to rape. It’s way too hard for men to get free sex and actual romantic love. I wouldn’t rape, but I will have to resort to paying a prostitute.

They need to stop dressing like whores as well. Practically asking for it.
Yep. They deliberately provoke men and then get mad when any non Chad male even looks at them

Agreed. If men could easily date their looksmatch, sexual frustration would be almost non existent and men would have no reason to rape. It’s way too hard for men to get free sex and actual romantic love. I wouldn’t rape, but I will have to resort to paying a prostitute.
I'm probably gonna pay for it in the future as well. First I'm gonna get in shape though, then probably fuck some hot redhead pro. Faye reagan used to be a street walker, so hopefully a whore that looks similar will pop up.

I'm probably gonna pay for it in the future as well. First I'm gonna get in shape though, then probably fuck some hot redhead pro. Faye reagan used to be a street walker, so hopefully a whore that looks similar will pop up.
I support it, go for it ASAP

Is prostitution legal where you’re at? It’s not here, and I have to travel 2,000+ miles just to legally fuck one

Is prostitution legal where you’re at? It’s not here, and I have to travel 2,000+ miles just to legally fuck one
Nah it's not legal here. I think in vegas it's kinda a gray area, so I might try there

Nah it's not legal here. I think in vegas it's kinda a gray area, so I might try there
The outskirts of town near Vegas is a legal area for it from what I’ve heard. Most likely where I’ll go