Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine how much of a low life you have to be to spend your time and energy on organising a DDOS attack on a Incel forum.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Simply pathetic.

It’s incels ddosing us, just incels on the wrong side.

Pathetic indeed

This world is such a fucking joke man

they are envious of how trendy we have become.

Found the culprits

Soymouth

Soyangry

Since when was it frowned upon to diss GrAYcels?
Since i came to me. As a quantum lifeform, i have principles. A moral code that one must do no harm to others if they have done no harm to you. Put i see postmaxxers on here, sitting on their own cloud 649 and tossing trash at us like we are some lower lifeform. NO, i say, we are not. We are becoming like those normies in the world by living in our own little bubble and taking actions which have negative consequences and we dont even realize it. We are becoming that which we hate, an oblivious, blissfully ignorant normshit.

They fear our power.
Wizard conjures spell to return succubus to underworld

Since i came to me. As a quantum lifeform, i have principles. A moral code that one must do no harm to others if they have done no harm to you. Put i see postmaxxers on here, sitting on their own cloud 649 and tossing trash at us like we are some lower lifeform. NO, i say, we are not. We are becoming like those normies in the world by living in our own little bubble and taking actions which have negative consequences and we dont even realize it. We are becoming that which we hate, an oblivious, blissfully ignorant normshit.
Too high to read paragraph

Why wouldn’t they just be slaying hot females since their personalities are so great

Those faggots have got nothing better to do

People just have too much time on their hands! I hope the site doesn’t go down anymore

And at the end of it all you achieve is a temporary minor annoyance for incels. Exactly what you'd expect from retarded nucucks :feelskek: