Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine how much easier life would be if Foids liked ugly men

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
It’s so hilarious to think about how we are living in 2020 and we’re virgins because we’re ugly. Imagine how fucking progressive society would be if foids actually didn’t care about our ugliness. Majority of us on this forum would be doing more shit with our life instead of rotting on an obscure corner of the internet because we would be able to develop like everyone else did and have relationships.

No matter I’m so mad all the time, this world is some bullshit and every mass shooting to happen related to us is 100% justifiable no matter how soft you want to act.

We aren’t dying, no, in stead we get to suffer seeing everyone else have relationships and fruitfulness.

We have retards monitoring us on this site 24/7 because they think we’re genuinely a threat. Little do they know sites like this keep us sane and offer truth and solid reasons why life is more shit for us

Last edited:
They're correct, I'm a threat to society

Let's multiply by a million, and ur Looks
That's the answer

Not that, just imagine if foids went for their looksmatch. That's all I'd want

It would be a bit heaven on earth. Imagine women have real affection and empathy for men of all shapes and degrees of status and prosperity.

Not that, just imagine if foids went for their looksmatch. That's all I'd want
And be content with it would be a surplus. And be content with it would be a surplus. Not viewing it as settling accompanied with a bitter and unloving heart, unwilling for sex and disdain for her partner.
In reality, there are many women, who are not even satisfied with Chad.