Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine how horrid this subhumans life must be

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mayajancic/video/6862330258557848838?u_code=371ljj&preview_pb=0&language=en&_d=d8l457613h2cc2&share_item_id=6862330258557848838&timestamp=1600423038&user_id=21291648&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAZF6vxGn6Lppd79jUj3qKxVXBp4dsZ4S9W5DJsj3sLbI&utm_source=more&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_app_name=musically&share_iid=6871032601336284929&share_link_id=de02cc55-2c7c-4452-bdac-06dc8bc28257&source=h5_m

He goes to work day in and day out only to have a Stacey E-bitch working with him.
She will never give him a slither of attention and he'll try and shoot a shot with her but will get shot down everytime.
Little does his bluepilled ass know that he never stood a chance as an ethnic manlet with manboobs

Little does he know Chad stops by and rails her in the bathroom on lunch breaks while this subhuman works extra hours to cover her because hes a "nice guy"

Holy shit his life must actually be hell on Earth I woulda insta rope in his position

Tiktok is literally retarded.

"Hauhahuahhuah stacy did funny dance"

I think she is shoving something in her shirt to make her tits look bigger :feelskek:

[LifeFuel] that a girl like that works at McDonald's when she could have OnlyFans or get betabuxxed by a software engineer boyfriend.

FFS, can we please make it against the rules to post tik tok cancer?

Why do mean allow whores to act so retarded in public? She is dancing in the middle of the workplace despite him needing to use the room so he has to tip toe around her while she dances for tik-tok.

These whores deserve a punch to the back of their head powerful enough to catapult them fowards and smashing their face in some hard surface. Then after having multiple teeth knocked out they can remember the time they acted like this in public and never do it again.

These whores deserve a punch to the back of their head powerful enough to catapult them fowards and smashing their face in some hard surface. Then after having multiple teeth knocked out they can remember the time they acted like this in public and never do it again.
Except the punch and the knocking out of teeth would happen to you if you even suggested something like that in presence of white knights.

ok cool thanks

Except the punch and the knocking out of teeth would happen to you if you even suggested something like that in presence of white knights.

Yeah I got into an argument with some whore while drunk and I called her a stupid whore in public which resulted in me being jumped by several men.

Yeah I got into an argument with some whore while drunk and I called her a stupid whore in public which resulted in me being jumped by several men.
brutal.what were you doing to get yourself involved with a drunk whore?cucks are gonna cuck so i am not surprised.

brutal.what were you doing to get yourself involved with a drunk whore?cucks are gonna cuck so i am not surprised.

I was walking home drunk when she bumped into me because she was staring at her phone and insulted me as if it was my fault. I simply returned the favor and got beaten for it.

That was depressing to watch

It was real easy to imagine

Obnoxious asf.

Women act just like children.

reminds me of normfags vlogging in college pre quarantine

With the added weight I see on him, I'd say he has a family and kids and seeing a co-worker do a stupid dance while working is something that he would shrug, ignore, then report it. Since the dance was on TikTok, McDonalds HQ would issue a letter to the manager to get her fired.

TikTok itself is cancer and I'm glad it is getting banned by a based president. Now, we have to figure out how to convince Trump that OnlyFans is also Chinese spyware too and the girls on there are really Epstein's sex slaves from Loita Island bought and used by the Chinese government to turn American men into slimy and simpy soyboys.

FFS, can we please make it against the rules to post tik tok cancer?
This

It's as bad as @Edmund_Kemper running off 3 different IT threads per day