Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine how dumb you have to be to be caught in "To Catch a Predator"

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

Just fucking caged at these below average turds thinking that a hot girl in her prime teenage years would give them attention. If it sounds too good to be true, then its because it is.

If they were blackpilled I bet they would see it coming from a mile away. Cute JBs don't even acknowledge the existence of 95% of men, let alone want to date them. These horny retards talk about sex with them online and still don't get it that its all a scam.

It was 2004 though.

I would never get caught by ‘Pedo hunters’ because I only go for females that are of legal age anyway.

Also? A lot of these guys have fucked teenagers before. When they go and get booked and stuff, investigations show that they have history making sexual contact with teens.

Also? A lot of these guys have fucked teenagers before. When they go and get booked and stuff, investigations show that they have history making sexual contact with teens.

100% bullshit

Most of them are braindead and deserve what they got. There were a few guys that got tricked bdcausd they were desperate though.

The egregious entrapment is unethical but TCAP rocks regardless.

100% bullshit

Facts, the reports show it, and one guy even talked about how he was arrested for possession of nudes from his teenage girlfriend. This is why we have age of consent. Children are very easily manipulated, especially the vulnerable kind that predators prey on.

I'll bet that show is fake and staged. Chris Hansen would never enter a predator's house, as he could easily be killed. To catch a predator is more about manhating than child molestation. You never see females on that show.

I'll bet that show is fake and staged. Chris Hansen would never enter a predator's house, as he could easily be killed. To catch a predator is more about manhating than child molestation. You never see females on that show.

Nah, I don't think any sane man would gladly show his face on national television as a child predator just for money.

Nah, I don't think any sane man would gladly show his face on national television as a child predator just for money.
You'd be surprised what people will do for money. And the show could easily fake the charges. If it is real, then it's possible that they find the predator beforehand and offer him either money or a reduced sentence to go on the show.

I think I remember thinking TCAP would feature men going after 10 year olds. I was shocked they were going after 13-15 year olds

literally what

Facts, the reports show it, and one guy even talked about how he was arrested for possession of nudes from his teenage girlfriend. This is why we have age of consent. Children are very easily manipulated, especially the vulnerable kind that predators prey on.
They lie to try to make people think they are normal people who could have sex normally.

Normalfags have no self awareness

And incel lives with a constant heightened senses because all we know is shitty life and shitty situation hitting us out of nowhere

They lie to try to make people think they are normal people who could have sex normally.

But his records show it. He was sentenced, they can't sentence him for nothing.

these are the sub 90 iq kind of normies

BBC is literal predator

Shows the true power of the JB hole.