Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine "hours spent with your gf" as if it were like Steam gameplay hours...

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Imagine on Steam, a guy has 4623 hours on a game. And you haven't even opened it up yet and have 0 hours and 0 minutes on it.

Now imagine that's "time spent with your gf/FWBs/etc". For Chad that is literally thousands of hours as if he was an autist playing a game on steam for that same amount of time except instead of playing TF2 he's getting pussy. And you have 0 hours and 0 minutes on the game. That's the disparity between you and Chad visualized

I have 7000 hours on TF2 how over is it for me?

Absolutely ridiculous to imagine. That's a whole area of life I never unlocked access to

Would be even more SuiFuel to go out in public

New suifuel dropped :feelskek: :feelscry:

Imagine on Steam, a guy has 4623 hours on a game. And you haven't even opened it up yet and have 0 hours and 0 minutes on it.

Now imagine that's "time spent with your gf/FWBs/etc". For Chad that is literally thousands of hours as if he was an autist playing a game on steam for that same amount of time except instead of playing TF2 he's getting pussy. And you have 0 hours and 0 minutes on the game. That's the disparity between you and Chad visualized
it should be liters of cum ejaculated into gf. Just think about how much you fap. Now imagine a foid has sex on average once a week or so, at least. Palmful of cum each time... 52 weeks a year... for 5 years 10 years 15 years :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

This is so funny to me, ok: If a man coomed on a dinner plate in front of you, and then washed that plate 1000 times, doused it in napalm and then dipped it in chloric acid and cleaned down to the atom level - you still wouldnt want eat from it.
If I threw one ounce of human shit into a lake the size of america, you wouldnt want to drink from it.
If you saw a tiny piece of dandruff fall from my head onto a pizza, you wouldnt want to eat it, even though 99.99% of the pizza is fine and there is probably worse shit on there you just cant see (dust, skin flakes too small to see etc).

But when a foid swallows cum for years, has cum sprayed on her face, ass, back, belly, pussy, tits, when a foid sucks a mans dick, the place where the piss comes out, the place that smells like onions under the balls, the place only 6 inches from the asshole, where shit fart particles fly out and settle on the crotch -

she can kiss you
she can kiss your kids
you go down on her
etc

:lul::lul::lul: man i love this world
literally me when thinking about this place for more than 1s

4462B8F734673B4CAB7F994E8F3181C13289D36E