Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine Having Relationships and Experiences.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Imagine making memories and being loved.

Imagine not being alone.

Last edited:
I imagine it all the time when I think about Japan.

I can't wait to have so many Japanese experiences with my waifu.

She will make me all this food I've never heard of, and show me lots of Japanese stuff.

makes me want to cry and jump off a bridge.. I was just gonna post that too but its about religion and countries and shit. we need to make a parody of it about loneliness
signature updated to reflect the blackest pill

It has always slipped from my grasp

Imagination world is better than reality. Sometimes I wish I'd never wake up in harsh real world and live forever in my imaginations

imagine actually living life and not just waiting in agony for death's warm embrace.

Imagine being tall and having hair.

Oh my God; even in my most elaborate fantasies I haven't dared to cross that infernal boundary where I interact with my oneitis dream girl. As in not even wanting to OFFEND this phantom mind-replica by coming on to her.

I don't want to imagine it. It makes me want to rope.

imagine actually living life and not just waiting in agony for death's warm embrace.

Imagine being tall and having hair.
Another "1 or 2 features is all you need" low IQ post.

Another "1 or 2 features is all you need" low IQ post.
I was speaking in general terms.. manletism and norwoodism affect way more men than any other death sentence.. plus I was speaking from the heart since that's what I need

I was speaking in general terms.. manletism and norwoodism affect way more men than any other death sentence.. plus I was speaking from the heart since that's what I need
I'm tall with hair, yet I'm a socially retarded KHV.