Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL imagine having a girl as a childhood friend even if it was only for a couple days

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I realize the ideal would be some girl you grew up with, knowing her for years, but even just making friends with her on a weekend camping trip. You could meet her years later and have some connection together and pick up where you left off, have instant chemistry. Nostalgic memories of simpler times. It would feel like true love, it would feel like destiny.

I don't know anything close to this. You have to be a Chad/Francois with nice face and height for girls to just naturally flock to you and enjoy playing with you, even as a child this halo effect would happen and plot out the course of your future relationship success.

Imagine getting those eyebrows raised in your direction... jesus fuck I want a girl to raise her eyebrows together at me like that. Just to be acknowledged positively with happiness, it would be such bliss.

It's also not just the relationship itself, but the way (even if Jean Luc never met Bluey again to resume things) but he would realize that it's possible for girls to like him, realize that he can form friendships and happiness with the people around him.

never had one

I was friends with 3 foids when I was a child, but then we got separated in different classrooms and we didn't get back together until teenager years. For some reason they now hated me (looks :blackpill:)

but then we got separated in different classrooms and we didn't get back together until teenager years. For some reason they now hated me (looks :blackpill:)

Deja vu. Thankfully, I've "changed", and my "fantasies" have too.

Deja vu. Thankfully, I've "changed", and my "fantasies" have too.
It's really a truecel experience. Most funny part is that I didn't even try to be their boyfriend/fuckfriend or some shit like that, just being friendly like in old times. Once I sit next to one of them in class and the bitch told me to sit in another place like if she didn't know me :feelshaha:

ive never been friends with a foid. i got made fun of by them growing up constantly and still do at my work. i wish i could beat the shit out of them :feelswhat:

I used to have a foid friend when I was around 5 and we used to play together. She was my [UWSL]neighbor, but her family[/UWSL] moved a few years later. I saw her again in high school, but we pretended we never met each other. She was ugly too, so it doesn't matter. :feelsEhh:

I didn't even try to be their boyfriend/fuckfriend or some shit like that, just being friendly like in old times.
Once I sit next to one of them in class and the bitch told me to sit in another place like if she didn't know me :feelshaha:
brutal
She was my [UWSL]neighbor, but her family[/UWSL] moved a few years later.
I saw her again in high school, but we pretended we never met each other.
someone pretended first and the other copied

That's why the osananajimi trope is so popular in anime. Nowadays, it's almost impossible to have a relationship that is built upon mutual trust and free of insecurity/anxiety.

Also, glad to know I'm not the only one who has to turn on captions even for kid's show.
Do you have hearing issues? My barely functioning right ear + being an ESL make it impossible for me to understand the conversations.

I realize the ideal would be some girl you grew up with, knowing her for years, but even just making friends with her on a weekend camping trip. You could meet her years later and have some connection together and pick up where you left off, have instant chemistry. Nostalgic memories of simpler times. It would feel like true love, it would feel like destiny.

I don't know anything close to this. You have to be a Chad/Francois with nice face and height for girls to just naturally flock to you and enjoy playing with you, even as a child this halo effect would happen and plot out the course of your future relationship success.

View attachment 511833
Imagine getting those eyebrows raised in your direction... jesus fuck I want a girl to raise her eyebrows together at me like that. Just to be acknowledged positively with happiness, it would be such bliss.

It's also not just the relationship itself, but the way (even if Jean Luc never met Bluey again to resume things) but he would realize that it's possible for girls to like him, realize that he can form friendships and happiness with the people around him.
Peak gynocentric cuck slave mindset. Not surprising given that you're from Canada

I was friends with 3 foids when I was a child, but then we got separated in different classrooms and we didn't get back together until teenager years. For some reason they now hated me (looks :blackpill:)
If you had a father with a glimpse of care and intelligence for you he would have told you to knock up one of your foid friends at 10 years old lmao

Most funny part is that I didn't even try to be their boyfriend/fuckfriend or some shit like that, just being friendly like in old times. Once I sit next to one of them in class and the bitch told me to sit in another place like if she didn't know me :feelshaha:

No interest; she preferred tall underaged smokers over me. Superficiality leads nowhere, as it turns out.

If you had a father with a glimpse of care and intelligence for you he would have told you to knock up one of your foid friends at 10 years old lmao
He probably knew better than me at that age that it was ovER :feelsrope:

I never really had any female friends to speak of but i did have a stusy buddy in elementary school that was a girl. Funny thing is she was black and a real fucking ugly nerd. Other girls used to bully her. Everyone would bully me so i guess we kind of just enjoyed being by ourselves just studying. We made flash cards togetherand would quiz each other for tests. Back then i wasnt trying to fuck. I was pure back then. Only cared about studying and pokemon.

but i did have notions that i wished i stayed in closer contact with females growing up. There are a few girls that i know where we went to middle, HS, and college all together and i would see them in passing. Id say, ’hey jessica’ or whatnot and they would say. “hey pumkin” and so forth Then we would just keep walking to class. In some fantasy of mine one of these girls would like me and one day we would cross paths again

One word: puberty.

In some fantasy of mine one of these girls would like me and one day we would cross paths again
Same, although I know already they will still be fucking with Chads and I have 0 chance.

I don’t really remember the last time I talked to an actual girl, like holding a conversation, honestly I don’t think I ever did.

foid will be friend with you if you are not a subhuman, her interest in the friendship is to increase her status.

I never really had any female friends to speak of
but i did have a stusy buddy in elementary school that was a girl.
Funny thing is she was black and a real fucking ugly nerd.
Other girls used to bully her.
Everyone would bully me
so i guess we kind of just enjoyed being by ourselves just studying.
We made flash cards togetherand would quiz each other for tests.
Where did you meet to study together?

There are a few girls that i know where we went to middle, HS, and college all together
and i would see them in passing. Id say, ’hey jessica’ or whatnot
and they would say. “hey pumkin” and so forth
:chad:

Where did you meet to study together?
In the classroom. I'm going to get the times wrong but let's say class would start at 8am. My parents would drop me off at 7am and the teacher would get there at 7:30am. Me and her would enter the classroom and typically just be there studying and chilling with the teacher while all the other students were outside horsing around and playing.

Then during lunch we would get like a 20-30min recess. We would take our lunch to the classroom and eat in the classroom while studying. The teacher only let quiet students eat with her (and you had to have all As on your report card) so typically it was just me and the black girl there week after week. Sometimes our teacher would surprise us with a "Popcorn Party" but it was just like 2 big bags of popcorn and it was just the 3 of us so we all got lots of popcorn. Ngl I felt super excited those days when we had Popcorn Partys and make flashcards for the upcoming test. Lol I was such a nerd my god. I could have been fingerfucking prime girls behind the bathroom but NOOOOOOOOOO

I want to ask you why you watch children's cartoons, what do you find so appealing about them?
That depends on the show. A lot of things.
Why do you watch insert-genre shows?

I had high school foids, we would hangout and goof around, but i stopped talking to them because i got bored of them. Now i crave that attention back :fuk:

Mogged by dogs again

Even if you did have a childhood female friend she will never truly love you. She will use you as an emotional tampon for when her days are shit and take everything out on you when you have done nothing wrong besides be at her side 24/7. She will most likely see you as a n object disposable as ease once she gets Chad. All women are vile emotional parasites who not only waste your time emotionally but also make you realize just how low worth you have within this universe. They must be stopped at all costs.
Mogged by dogs again
Brutal imagine getting mogged by another species. You must take the lich pill and began the great mushroom war. Destroy all life and use their mutated irradiated corspes as your minions.

take the lich pill
Wiz

View attachment 511833

Noway. Sorry to burst the bubble but doesn't even work like that. I had a few as a young child and even though it was no KHHH (although I may have tried to hold her hand once or twice but she pulled away, or maybe vice versa and I got scared and pulled away) reuniting and trying to say hello and rekindle something, I have had bad experiences.

Especially if in the rare chance they turned out to be cute or even pretty in their later adolescent and teenager years and you meet them in your 20s somehow at a family function or something rest assured that Chad desires + Society would have made them into bitches!

Last edited: