Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine Having a Daughter and She's Getting Fucked by a "Pump and Dump" Fuckboy in Your Household

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Talk about cuckoldry, tbh. You're sitting their watching TV while your own flesh and blood is getting used as a glorified sex doll before the fag inevitably "dumps" her

Tbh I would disallow my daughter from "dating" and explain to her why it is dangerous and wrong. Or at the very least, I would encourage her to marry her first "boyfriend", and have the ultimate say in who she is allowed to "date". If I ever caught a fag trying to "pump and dump" her I would personally beat the living shit out of him.

Having a kid period after knowing the nature of this world, just lol.

Having a daughter has to be the most devastating thing for a father considering the state of society right now.

There's no way I could handle that

Don't let her date at all move to a sane country and marry her off to a man with the ability to provide for her, even if he is facially ugly.

Having a daughter has to be the most devastating thing for a father considering the state of society right now.
True, odds are 99.9% that she end ups being a sorority skank going out 80% naked to get drunk around horny strangers every weekend.

I would beat her and her boyfriend.

It is literally impossible to stop a daughter from having sex in 2018, if she can't do it in your house she will just do it in his house. The only solution is to honor kill her.

It is literally impossible to stop a daughter from having sex in 2018, if she can't do it in your house she will just do it in his house. The only solution is to honor kill her.
What if she's circumcised?

Josh isn't coming over. And she's not going to his place to "study"

You know that kids can have sex at school right? Or she could be at his place when you think she's somewhere else.
Having a daughter is suicidefuel.

Lol at this thread. All of you would rather fuck your daughters than give them to other man, but if I created the poll "would you fuck your daughter?" there would be over 9000 answers "no" and two on "yes". From me and @Kointo .

Lol at this thread. All of you would rather fuck your daughters than give them to other man, but if I created the poll "would you fuck your daughter?" there would be over 9000 answers "no" and two on "yes". From me and @Kointo .
I would never fuck my daughter.

I would never fuck my daughter.
She starts softly caressing and licking your ear. Saying "dad, please, I want you inside me. Fuck me good, pleaaaseeee"

If I had a daughter, she would grow up as sexually repressed as possible.

what is the point of having a daughter? LMAO at raising a child to be successful only for them to marry and take on another man's name.

I'd pay the 20k whatever it is to have a son. I don't want to go through the suicide fuel of having a daughter. Also daughters are way more expensive anyway with their clothes and fakeup and bullshit outings. If I somehow end up with a daughter, I'm honestly fine if she has sex with LTR if it's not some garbage Chad and it's at worst a normie/chadlite. You can't force your child to be 100% pure, or they'll be the biggest sluts imaginable as soon as they leave. Better off just giving them some small room for degeneracy that really isn't that bad in today's terms at all.

I can't imagine having a daughter. No way. That would be the ultimate cucking for a father.

Islam is the only way.

Take eating dinner for example. Her eating food on the utensils you bought. Entering the same mouth that was previously on Chad's cock. No way. No no no no no.

Take eating dinner for example. Her eating food on the utensils you bought. Entering the same mouth that was previously on Chad's cock. No way. No no no no no.
I like the way you think. You're not NT are you?

fuck thaat all women are sluts provided the chance

I feel personally attacked when people use josh as a chad replacement tbh

Last edited:
Women are to retarded to choose the right partner. Their personality detectors don't function properly. Arranged marriages should happen in the West.

White Shariah is literally the only path for salvation in the West right now.

The worst part is, there is nothing they can really do to prevent that.
Even if they teach her to be virtuous and forbid her from dating at a young age and having sex before marriage, she'll still do it no matter what. The female lust for Chad knows no bounds, they are like wild beasts with no self-control.

The only one that will be pumping and pumping my daughter is ME!

having a daughter would be hell for us. to see her chase chad and ignoring the good sub8 guys

This is one of the things that helps me cope because I would rather not have a daughter if it means that she will be sucking off Chads at the bleachers during football games.

Those cultures that feed the baby to a crocodile or something after it's born if it's a female have the right idea.

This pump and dump phenomena mostly happends among girls raised by single mothers. If you give enough attention to your daughter, she won't need to go to Chad and Tyrone for it.

disgusting. reminder: a daughter equates with a chad fucking her in 18 years....

i really cant believe how fathers are proud of their daughters

Stick that hoe in the basement like Josef Fritzl.

Let’s face it you won’t have a daughter as a sub 4 male. At least not one with any of your DNA

Careful Op if you try to be a father and parent your daughter in this feminist shithole then they will demonize you and lock you up. This is why during the two child rule in china back in the day that parents killed their kid if it came out as a girl to the point that they had to have soldiers watch the women giving birth to stop it.

They knew girls were useless except for being whores.