Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having a child like this

Why is this being uploaded on Jewtube, seems like a scumy way to monetize your child’s suffering

I actually feel bad. What can you even do here?

The mom looks hot enough for me to fuck though

I actually feel bad. What can you even do here?
Not much, tbh. I remember a severely autistic Chinese boy in elementary school who didn’t speak a word of English and would always scream. He also kept punching his female helper. One of the only times violence against foids isn’t justified because she was a really nice older lady.

fuck man, this is hard to watch. it's just a shitty situation. this is why everyone should be an extinctionist-antinatalist. just don't have kids, or, at the very least, let philosopher-kings and scientists eugenically breed these autism genes OUT of the population

nonexistence is the other way to prevent suffering of this kind and magnitude

pain, in addition to being constitutive of human existence, is the sufficient condition for human consciousness

if pain is so fundamental to the conscious human, then don't create more conscious humans! the answer to the problem of evil is a simple one: annihilate the human race.

Not much, tbh. I remember a severely autistic Chinese boy in elementary school who didn’t speak a word of English and would always scream. He also kept punching his female helper. One of the only times violence against foids isn’t justified because she was a really nice older lady.
Will that boy just live with his parents full-time?

Why are these people allowed to live even, their existance is literal hell. Death is mercy for them

Damn poor kid man

I would never have kids, retarded ass responsibility for nothing

Why are these people allowed to live even, their existance is literal hell. Death is mercy for them
even death isn't ideal because the memory of them lives on in the minds of their family. they should never have been born in the first place. nonexistence is peace, life is suffering, death is the only escape from this hell of existence

Antinatalism needs to be enforced on all life for a reason

I sure as fuck dont wanna live in constant chronic pain and OCD and as an ugly fuck

you don’t see normie faggots on tiktok pretending to have this kinda autism

I sure as fuck dont wanna live in constant chronic pain and OCD and as an ugly fuck
No one does, parents are to blame for so many things like this

I would never have kids, retarded ass responsibility for nothing
Agreed. I would hate the responsibility and the money it costs, even if the kids turned out good overall

i bought The Human Predicament and an Emil Cioran book (I think it's called The Trouble with Being Born) because of your signature; thanks for the recommendations. Keep that in your signature to bring more awareness on antinatalism. I'm also reading a two-author book called Antinatalism, Extinction, and the End of Procreative Self-Corruption---it's kind of poorly written but it's still a good resource.

i bought The Human Predicament and an Emil Cioran book (I think it's called The Trouble with Being Born) because of your signature; thanks for the recommendations. Keep that in your signature to bring more awareness on antinatalism. I'm also reading a two-author book called Antinatalism, Extinction, and the End of Procreative Self-Corruption---it's kind of poorly written but it's still a good resource.
Thanks for such kind words, my brother

My side hairlines is receeding and i am norwood 1.5 or 2, Where the fuck do i get finasteride???

mercykill him

poor kid
nigga should not be allowed to suffer like this
they might as well put him down

All the videos on that channel are just his meltdowns. Entire family needs to be put down.

Ntpill deniers will say he is a slayer
This is obviously an extreme case of autism and for him looks won't do that much and also he isn't that good looking anyways

This is unironically how nts see anyone with autism

Vaccines, shitty diets and modern medicine in abundance creates children like him. It just randomly doesn't happen to a child that's being born. It can already start in the womb, or before the baby is conceived, what type of lifestyle did the parents have, how many vaccines did they have. How much toxicity does the mother have in her during pregnancy etc. All pro-vaxxer parents i've met in my life always had autistic children. The parents often have some type of diagnosis too like ADHD.

Do you have a source?
YouTube is owned by Google, google is owned by black rock and Vangaurd their owned by Jews.
IMG 3783

WDYM??? You cannot ask questions or not have the same opinion than anybody else?
What's the point if we can't even voice our opinions without getting labeled as bluepilled or an infiltrator??? I'm just a fellow truecel trying to find a place where I can vent and share experiences with others who understand the blackpill reality. Not everyone will have the same take on everything, but we should be able to discuss things without instantly being accused of being a normie or a plant.

Many people don't take high functioning autism seriously, they think that if you don't behave like the boy in the video then you don't have autism. They don't realise autism works on a spectrum. Even having high functioning autism can make life very difficult and lead to suicide.

What happens when women have children over 30